Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ive uploaded ytd pictures . But only uploaded 5 ._.
All with honeystead des . Cos stupid blogger only uploads 5 at a time .
& im lazy t keep pressing ><
Raaaahs , im rushing yeeahs ? Hahaa .

You know what ? Im super sleepy this morning ><
Stupid clock , it was 5.30 , but shown on my clock 6.30 ._.
i had t check my PSP for th right timing . Stuuupid .
Nvm , then morning called brendon again . Walao .
Zombie ? LOL . Thats what he said hor .
Then went t schl .
First period was english test . Walao . Keep test de lor .
Nvm , did test , slept awhile .
Finish le , maths lessson . Super sleepy lor . But still didnt fall asleep . Good thing .
Hahaha . Then donno which period , was free de .
So i slept ><>< . Tired please .
Then sci lesson . Went t sci lab again . Zz .
Everytime sci lab , i dont feel like going in lor .
Nvm , last period , lit .
?!!?!? Then went home . I didnt fall asleep today :D
Heeees . Tmr friday alr . walao . So fast lor . Sigh .

&&& Denise finally accepted my friendster request ._.
I keep adding her , NV ACCEPT DE ._.
I think she donno it was me lorhs .
cos last time my friendster name all guai guai de .
This time i put my BIGFATNAME THR :D
Hahahaas . & she accepted . I miss her dogs lahs .
Still need wait till donno when then can see again .
Raaahs . maybe her birthday bahs . Hohos .
Alright alright .
Shall end my post here ;D
Byebye .