Saturday, July 26, 2008

HEYO ;DDDDDDD
Please hor , i just changed link t twothree-seven@bs .
&&& i didnt put MOVED sign .
Or i didnt put my link in my previous blog .
So when i tell you relink hor , please do .
If not you'll lose my blog . HOHO .

Went out with sihui jiejie today .
& Brendon . Lmao .
Super weird today . LOL . jiejie say i will chuatio when i see her .
Dont have lor . Chiobu means chiobu kkk .
I know jiejie see me chuatio hor ? I superugly . I know lahs .
Raaaaahs . Then we talktalktalk . Stupid bus . Super long .
Wait until i pekchek . Hahaha .
Reached le , went t th cinema thr .
Then was smsing brendon . Tell him i reached le so&so .
Aft awhile , i saw him alr ! =.= !
Hees . Guess what . I seemed t be taller than him , i think .
And hor . I super paiseh when i see him . So sudden can .
Donno why . Maybe because of his friends .
Keep looking at me , walao . Not paiseh also become paiseh lor please .
Then he sms me , come collect present , we want buy ticket le .
LOL . Then okayokay . went up t him , took my present . Then bought tickets .
Ehhhhs , th present winniethpooooh nehs . <333333333333
&&&&&&& . Its so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
Walao , Thankyou lahs :D
Then go buy things t eat .
I carried th winniethpooh one hand , th other hand carry two lemon tea .
SUEPRCOOOOLD . I was freezing alr .
I wanna chiong into th cinema room & throw down th lemontea .
But waited for brendon they all ._.?!
So long , walao . Think they who ahs . LOL!
Aft tht , go in le , sihui sit last one . I sit second one , brendon sit third one , th rest his friend sit.
Allah siol . I thought 13 last one lor . Zzz .
but 12 then last one . Raaaaaaaahs .
Nvm . Th show okay lahs . In th middle of th show , th boys keesiao . LOL.
Keep replying th person(inthmovie) their question .
Lol , thenthenthen . Keep throwing popcorn?!
Rahs . Really siao . Then sihuijiejie super cute . Ohmygod . CUTE UNTIL CANNOT CUTE LORRR.
Heeeees :DDDDD . Aft th show went toilet . Hahaha . Then went t mos burger .
Didnt eat anything . I down thr super sian . Walao , wanna sleep alr .
Brendon they all playing pokercard -.- . LOL . His donno what magic he told me ytd .
Nvm , jiejie wanna go other place , so i say byebye t them alr .
Then he sms me . Crap lah all .
Say they going bukitpanjang play volleyball , or donno what sport .
I forgot . Hees . He say i like rachael nv talk -.- .
Allah siol . At least i got talk lor ? If to other people hor , i ignore okay .
I see you small , so talk :D HAHAHA ! Jkjk .
Went t mac , chatted with jie .
Hahaha :D so nice t go out with her alright :D Today super nicee (:
Hohos , wanted t sleep alr . Hahaa .
So went home . Look at my poohbear :D Heees . So adorable . Hahaha .
THANKYOUBRENDONCHUA , once again .
HAHA . Shall end my post here .
Takecare alright .

Ohya , i still want my tags . & do remember t relink me kkk ! Iloveyouhumans <3 !