Sunday, July 27, 2008

I totally dont have th mood , at all .
I woke up , received brendon's morning msg .
Then chatted awhile w/ him .
Then went for tuition .
Tuition started , i received msg from andrewhoney .
First it was a blank one then it was a hello msg .
Something wasnt right from th first msg .
He just said , Hello .
Nothing else . Then nvm . I said , hello .
Then he said he asked me if i went amk ytd , i said yes & he said tht he guessed i enjoyed .
I said , okayokay lah . Then i asked him if anything was wrong anot .
He didnt reply . Then received gail's msg , same thing , she asked me if i like andrew .
Haish , i say no you will believe ? Then agn ,i received honey's msg agn .
He ask what did gail ask me .
All those messages he sent me was very cold .
Veryvery cold . Its like i've done something wrong .
then nvm . I was very moody aft i saw gail's message .
Nvm , then i smsed jiejie . Told her bout her didi .
Sigh . Then honey told me tht gail wasnt in a goodmood either .
Then i told him tell her i dont like you at all .
Then he said as if she would believe .
Then i say , Say is i say de , IDONTLIKEYOU .
Then he replied , this one sentence . was th sentence tht made me feel like ... crying .
Sigh . He said , okay you dont like me you never did .
Ohmy . at tht very moment . I was like . Really feeling like screaming .
I did , but it was a silent one .
But beside me th classmates heard .
My friend , asked me if im crying .
I said no , i wasnt . Haish . What did i do wrooong .
I really feel like backing out .
They're playing games i cannot keep up with .


AndrewChan , you told me t promise you not t treat you coldly anymore .
Why are you treating it back t me ?
Do you know how much it hurts .
And if you think i really meant what i said , then im sorry , you dont understand me at all.
I hope you get t see this .
Cos what im writing below , is wirtten mainly for you .

I dont history t happen all over agn .
I kept everything t myself .
My stress inside me is going t burst soon .
& i still have t tolerate it .
I didnt lie t you or anything .
I told you everything .
Maybe thr are some things which you dont know .
Cos i dont want you t know , cos i know you dont like t hear .
Andrewchanmingwei ,
All i want you t know if tht ,
youre just not anyone t me alright .
But if you still want t treat coldly towards me , i've got nothing t say .