Thursday, July 17, 2008

Heyos .
Im here t blog again .
Ohya . I totally forgotten bout Nico's birthday ytd .
Cos i was in a rush t blog . My father was rushing me like hell t off th computer -.- .

Happy belated birthday , NICO !
Happy birthday , Rayson KORKOR !

Alright . Done .
I think this is th third time ive greeted nico happy birthday xD
Hohos . Its okay des uhs ~
If you've noticed , my post ytd was rubbish -.- .
Cos my mind was separated into three -.-
One , blog . two , msn . Three , my dad .
Ohmy . So ytd anyhow post =\
Hmm . So i shall strt from ytd post alright ? :D

Had lessons as per usual .
Then FT changed our places ):
All exco's fault . Stupid . I hate my current place alright .
Then FT also kiang de lor . Make me , xueying , joy sit so far apart from ea other ):
I sit right at th end corner ( left) .
Joy sat in th center .
Xueying sat at th other end .
SMART HOR ?!?! Make me so pekchek .
Thenthenthen . FIONSEETOH , My supertwin . SAT WITH LIYANGJACK , my dearest bro !?!
Allah siol . Then cher make us sit boygirl mah . Walao . I wanna sit with my brother alright ?!
Rahhs . Not fair lor .
I sat with bahadur best friend .. Actually suppose t be fion sit my place de lor .
Th teacher go change th plan .
If nv , i sit with liyang de ehs D:
Nvm . Aft change , lesson finishing le .
Then went t th hall for assembly .
It was Student leaders day . It was so grand bodoh .
Red carpets everywhr .
Th whole thing was veryvery nice .
Finally , schl ended :D
Went lunch w/ xueying .
Then saw her stead , ERIC -.- !!?
right infront of me somemore . Stupid face of his .
See also wanna slap him . So black . Like charcoal .
Then me & some other friend of mine faster eat then run away le .
Shocked , just reached home , xueying called me .
She say ..... ERICLIMYENSHAN BROKE WITH HER .
I was like . Wtf ? But i couldnt respond much , cos i donno really break ornot .
Last time i go escape with her , th stupid guy also said break .
Then just console her nor .
PUt down th phone le , i go bath , blabla .
Was watching tv halfway , i fell asleep .
&&& . I dreamt . Of someone . For th second time .
I tiostun . REALLY. When my maid woke me up , immediately i woke up .
I didnt know th ending of my dream =\
And that person's asking for my ending . Hahaaas .
Then went for tuition .
Finished alr , i realised i had flu -.-!?
So irritating .
Nvm . Hope tmr i'll be fine xD
Thts all for th day .

Shall post today :D

Went t schl .
everything same nahs .
Angela cried badly this morning ..
Because of th ericlim . Zz . Ericlim really has some shit attitude alright.
Just had headache . No idea why .
I rested awhile . Qianyu , bought crackers into th class .
& . Ate it . Including me =\\
& we kena caught =\\\
& cher so angry . Make us stay back .
Lmao . W/e ? Aft tht was english .
Honeystead made me laugh until ... I no voice !
Hahaaaas . We gossiped bout Mdmleong . Hahaaaa .
Who tell her keep thinking we sec1 hao qi fu .
Bleahs . Also she went round gossiping bout sec1D .
Which was my class . tmd . Mdmleong . Ni mei you si guo .
Then today , she wore th clothe . TRANSLUCENT DE BODOH .
Woah . sexy bodoh . ( ehhhemmm ...)
Honeystead , spotted her BAR . HAHAHAHA .
keep gossiping xDDDD So funny jiu shi le .
we were saying ...
LAI LELONG LELONG , MDML FOR $1 , who want ! :DDDD
Then i write : Aiya , sell for 10cent also no one want uhs ! Old ass woman .
HAHAHAHA XD
She aft class then realised ,
Stupid benjamin . He skipped class -.-!
Tgt with joel , idc him nahs . I also not related t him in anw .
BENJAMINYEO ! Why cannot be guai yi dian meh ? Will die if be guai ar ? Hahaa .
Then i swapped places with bahadur .
Yixuan , saw me . & he is th dm .
Then i looked at him .
He gave me th lion look . Lol . I stare back at him .
Then he say , okayokay . I wont write your name . Teacher see alr then i write :D
Then i say , GOOD :D I know you love me de ! Iloveyou lahs :D
Haha . Then he down thr laugh nor .
Misslatha came into th class aft tht . SO LUCKY SHE DIDNT SPOT ME .
PHEW . Then told th whole class t stay back.
She really pangsehkia de i tell you .
Aft schl , whole class waited for her for like 10min .
She didnt appear. Then called chairman tht whole class can go except , liyang , benjamin , qianyu & me . Walao . Tell us go meet her outside staff room .
walao ! Then nvm . I wait lor .
Wait for another 10min ! No sight of her siol.
Then i damn irritated -.-.
Wait again .. Finally came out .
But talked t th boys first !! Aiyohs . Still talk so long .
Walao walao . Still have t wait . My turn le . Lucky not so long .
Then went back home .
Hahas . Hmm ? Ive got nothing t post alr .
Shall end it here . Bye :D