Wednesday, July 16, 2008

YOH :D
Im here .
Wow . Today was a niceeeee daaaay .
Cos it was th student leaders something .
Donno how t say uhs .
Super grand bodoh .
Red carpet here & thr .
Woots . Hahas . Then I just sit thr & watch .
So nice. Their all so . bonded .
hahas .
So sad they are leaving this yr .
Rahhhhs . Ohgod .
I forgot what t write .
Cos i had a long day today .
Only knew i dreamt something weird ...
When i took my nap in th aftnn . I chuatio .
Really . When my maid woke me up , i immediately jump o.o !
Heeeh . If not , i'll just carry on sleeping and ignore de.
Then told th person whom i dreamt of .
TELL ME NICE !? LOOOOL .
OKay finefine . Th story .
Like tong hua gu shi -.-
So .. fake . Ohwell .
Dreams are meant t be nice arent they ? Haha
Went for tuition .
I had fluuuu . Omg . very nan shou leys .
Sigh . Hope tmr will be fine le .
Alright .
Shall end my post now .
Byeeeees.