Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Schl was as usual today .
Did not have attire check .
I think th dm also tired alr luhs :D
Hohos , good thing worhs .
Homec made donuts . Yucks .
Stupid donuts , so yucks . Rahs .
Heard from people my homec practical test is make donuts siol ._. YUUUUCKS .
Teacher dumb luhs , keep choosing donut .
When waiting for th donut t be baked , honeystead talked bout 7th month .
Walao , my hair all stand bodoh .
Usually leys , i not scared whatever ghost stories she say de .
Like this is th first time i hear until hair stand siol -.-!
Then my teacher heard us talking bout it .
She go behind scared yixuan . LOLLLL!
Ren xia ren hui xia si ren de siol .
Then all of a sudden i felt so giddy . Damnit . Donno whats wrong with me .
Followed by stomachache .
Also , didnt really went for recess , stupid donut fault .
Take so long t finish , then no time for recess alr .
Music was aft recess , watch watch watch . Funny lahs .
Then in between got song .
Remus & jinteck sit infront of me .
Like clown liddat . Keep bouncing t th music . HAHAHA !
Like twins bodoh . So alike . HAHAHA .
Then slept in chinese lesson . Zz .
i was super tired alright . They were doing chinese compo .
Bout parents invading our privacy by looking at our smses .
Eh , my topic lor ! But i super tired .
My brain really shut down alr .
Plus i was sick . Damnit .
Then bahadur go change seats with me . RAAAAHS .
I was so uncomfortable with my seat tht time . Zzz !
Then more die , bahadur go shake th table i was sitting just t make me wake up ?!!?
WALAO EHHH ! Not only one time somemore .
I nv wake up , SHAKE . Still nv wakeup , SHAKE AGAIN .
Tmd . Then i wake up le , immediately i go hit th stupid bahadur .
you think you shake shake then very cute ahs . Kaopei lahs .
Went back t my original seat , woahs , much more comfortableeeeeeee , cos thr SUPER nice place t sleep des (:
But brendon sms came in ._.
Super accurate ehs he . LOL .
English was next . Eyer , mdm leong ._. ?!?!
Keep on saying we're th last class of exp .
HEY ! Last class of exp so what ? Doesnt mean LAST means BAD okay !
Th class she taking is th 2nd best class .
Allah siol , SO WHAT ?
2nd in academics . LAST in attitude&behaviour lor !
Still step guai bodoh . Pui lahs .
Yays , last period was history :DD
Actually wanted t fall asleep again .
BUt qianyu moved next t me .
Then didi also came beside me .
He ask qianyu : Let me sit here ley .
LOL . They like forever snatching tht seat de lor . LOL .
Power t th max bodoh . Chatted with qianyu .
Something is really not right with her can .
Keep on laughing . LOL . I talk abit abit she laugh LOUD LOUD .
LOL ? Got so funny meh ?
Den i was writing alot of rubbish on my chinese news paper xDDD Heees .
I know i siao luhs . Lmao .

Then came home , bathed . Then i stared at my pitiful straightener ):
Spoil alr . Sigh . This few days my hair like soo damn messy can .
Then suddenly rmb my mother had another striaghtener last time .
So i go find nor . Yay , bingo , i found :D
But it was DAMN difficult t use can .
I use until my hand super tireeeed .
Eyer , i want new one luhs . Hehs XD
But daddy say maybe he can fix it . o.o .
LOL ? Okay lor . Hahaha (:

Currently waiting for Brendon's broken , chap5 t come out .
Eh , fool , faster can anot lahs .
I wanna know what happen ley !
Hahahaas :DDD Alright . Shall end my post now .
Bye .