Thursday, July 31, 2008

30thjuly.

Woke up , Damnit . Im so tired can .
Yawns . Went t prepare . My hair .
Machiam shit . Use th strightener .
My hand superpain . Walao .
Nvm , while doing i on th radio .
LOL . Heard th dj say , im suppose youre going t schl now yeah ?
Th boy say , yupp .
Dj say , Hmmmm . which schl youre from then ?
Boy reply , ACS bARKER .
Lol . Dj say , Wow , nicenice . Then youre a naughty boy huh .
Woah th boy bhb bodoh .
Say , YEAHH .
Dy say , trying t spoil your schl name , bad .
Lmao . Bhb .

Reached schl . So siannnnnn . Didnt receive any msges at tht time .
Kao eh , i wanna fall asleep alr .
PE first period . For th first time , pe was fun t me :DDD
Hahaas , played volleyball :D .
weeeees . So fun lahs pls .
I donno how t play , supertwin , in volleyball de , teach me .
Then my first hit , teacher&sisters say GOODBALL .
JOey&weiqi beside me , whisper , wahs . shanette first ball so good ley .
Lol ? Thought i cannot hear . LOL .
Then sms honey&jiejie . I wanna go sot alr .
Still dont touch my phone hooooor . I think i not sot also will go sot uhs =( Raahs .
Literature . Siansiansian . Getting more&more bored lahs please.
Suddenly got a few boys passed by my class .
Honeystead&qianyu say they talking bout me . I stun . o.o .
Huhs ? Talk bout me . Raaahs . What talking lahs they .
qianyu says eh cannot hear . LOL .
Then nvm lahs . But hor , i no offend people dont come find me hor ><

today .

woahs . I each day getting more and more tired please.
Today i super blur .
Morning call brendon .
I donno what i saying o.o .
I still sleeping . Then nvm . Lucky i call correct number .
My eye tht time SUPER CANNOT SEE BODOH .
Lucky no press wrong. phewphew .
Aft tht , i sleep again .
Wake up le send something t honey . Hohos .
He keep wah wah wah . LOL . Den got history test .
Damnit . half paper all black . Sure fail .
Maths , copy alot of notes . DAMN TIRED .
Sleep awhile nor . Qianyu make me wake up , zz . always liddat .
She ask me if i got gan superglue o.o .
Lmao . I say have , nicochia lahs .
Den her reaction so big o.o . REALLY AH ?
LOL . I say, yah lah . why ?
She say , got one friend of hers , like superglue keep sticking t her , then suddenly think of gan superglue very cute leh . LOL .
i nv crazy with her , carry on with my sleep .
Liyang came t sit beside me again . Eat breakfast . Alamak . Make me so hungry .
He ask me , i std with who o.o .
Zz ? I no std lahs can ?!? how come you all dont believe huhs -.-!
Stupid . Then went t lunch with angela sweetheart&liyang dii .
Sian . Went home aft tht .
Sleep for 3hour siol ! LOL .
I really got nohing t do uhs . HAhaa .
& now online . :DDD
OKay . Ive got nothing t post le .
This post is like , LONG ENOUGH ALR PLEASE :DDD