Friday, August 01, 2008

I super duper lazy t update what happen .
I super sot can le . & today really happen alot of things .
8sisters no longer 8 le .
me&honeystead&sweetheart back out .
Without them also can survive de pls . We start out also 3 de whats .
kaobei lahs . Super irritating pls . Excos , SUCK T TH FCUKING CORE LAHS .
Think you exco very big uhs ? My mother bigger lahs !?
Then honeystead tell qianyu ,
Eh , you want confiscate my fone think twice lar hor .
Or you want confiscate now ? Confiscate lar , limbei scared ar .
You dare you confiscate lar . Go call Misslatha confiscate my fone now lar .
GO LAR , stand here for what ! Knn .
I tell you hor , mai step step hor . Exco sibeh dua ar . Kaobei lar .
Not happy all come lar hor , dont cry can le lar hor .
then qianyu bo dai bo ji cry alr . Eh , got any other pattern anot ? CRYCRYCRY .
Sibeh boliao i tell you .
Nvm lor ? Then benben argue back at th exco also lahs .
Cos i tell you . Th exco , is really kiampah de .
I using also mahs , then this stupid sheryl , is ganpua guailan de siol .
She say , EH SHUTUP & OFF YOUR FONE LAR .
Guailan hor ? Still want argue back .
I say , ALLAHNESS LAR . MAI GUAILAN LAR HOR . Dont keep barkbarkbark lar hor . Not happy come ! Limbei scared you limbei name not shanettetanshiting lar hor . KAOBEI ANI ZUE ZHO SIMI !?__
Paiseh lahs , i really sibeh dulan lar .
Tmd . They zai pls . Aft honeystead, me . Aft me , sweetheart .
Exco tell sweetheart off phone .
Sweetheart nesi dont want off .
She say , Eh , i dont want off you also lanlan liddat ? Simi lanjiao bodoh . Not happy come , limbei not scared you lar pls .
Haiya . I realised we all say same thing ley ? o.o .
Nvm lahs . But they still humji what .
Also no go tell cher . Zz .
Step big bodoh . Btr all diam lar hor !
Aft tht , no more 8 sister .
But , one of them , joey , come por me bodoh .
I chuatio siol .
Shanette ah , you liddat very cute neeeehs .
Cos tht time i just wake up , then cher ask me collect stuff , i blur .
Then i say , no lah . Diao her then go le .
She still come por me . Kao lah . I ignore le .
Cos she know im th easiest t forgive . -.-!

Zzz . Dont say le lah .
Really very pekchek .