Sunday, August 10, 2008

WEEEEEHOOOOOO :DDDD
Today rocks rocks rocks !
Hees . Dont mind me , im insane xD
Went tuition early in th morning =.-
Sound very toot right . Zz . Nvm .
BUT I HAD FUN PLS ! XD
So fun fun fun ! Haha !
Was chatting all th way with joyceaw !
Man , she damn funny . LOL .
You know what , she asked me , WHICH GUY DO I THINK IS TH CUTEST IN CLASS -.-?!
I say no one , ALL TOOT . LOL .
She tell me , LINGYANG ( Someone who also looks toot . )
I was like , WTFOOK ? Serious boh !
Nvm . Whats worst .
She say , LINGYANG likes me/her .
She say, she eavesdrop on th boy's conversation .
Zz ?!!?! JOYCEAW , lingyang likes youu .
Wooooooooooo ~~
Dont tell me , me . Slap you . HAHA .
Then she keep talking bout boys , i tell you , ( SHE IS DESPO !! )
LOL . Really . There was even once she asked me whr to find cute guys .
I was like , omfg ? So siao lahs .
Despo teen . LMAO .
Aft tht , came back , ate lunch , lay down flat . Cos i battery flat alr .
HUMAN BATTERY FLAT . LOL .
I went into my room . I tiochua .
Suddenly my room soooo BRIGHT !
Because my curtains were taken down t wash .
Then my room th window super duper big o.o .
Xia si wo . But soooo shuannnnnggg .
Cos alot of air come in . No need air con les :D
HAHA ! Shuang shuang .
Suddenly honey called me .
LOL , guess what . He damn cute .
I said hello , no reply ( i heard someone laughing ) .
I said hello again , he said hello , shanette ah ( LOL . Of cos ! ) .
I said , yahs . He said , okay sorry sorry , ltr call you back , ( i think , ) .
Then i stun awhile , then say , orh okayokay , quickly kupp .
LOL . Then exactly one hour aft th call , he called twice . But's like call , put down , call , put down . LOL .
Cute hooor ? Then he apologise . LOL .
Okayokay . Nvm . Then went on th sms my jiejie .
LOL . Again , with nico . Lmao . Nvm .
I shou bu liao le .
ILOVENICOCHIAYIXIAN !!!!!
Thats what she keep telling me , im fainting =\
Nvm , but when i tell her t stop , she tell me on friendster , SHE WOULD DO IT MORE !
How bad can she be ? Raaaaahs .
Nevermind . Zz .
Rest&slackRest&slack .
I had nothing t do . Raaahs .
Parents keep talking t me bout CT .
Man , IM STRESSED ENOUGH !?
Zz . KEEP WHEN IS YOUR EXAM .
Zz . ?! I know when . Even if i donno , when come , i sure know how t do .
LOL . Overconfident . LOL . No lahs .
I mean , i know how t do des lahs .
Then went jogjog :D I wanna slim down kkk !
jogged 2.5km .... -.- . Short hor . Nvm . My stamina low .
Cannot help it . Hahas .
Okayokay . Shall end my post here . Hohos .
Byebye !

OHYA !


I know im your sweeeeeeeeeteeeeest druggggg♥
Weeeeeehoooooooos :D
Im lovin' it !
&&&

I LOVE ANNABELLE CHUA KAI LIN LOTSLOTS !