Saturday, August 09, 2008

Went out half a day . Hahas :DDD
Went t raffles place , eat japan food :D
Then went t TM , bought my things .
Then went t courts , follow parents buy things =.- .

Rahhhs .
Th japan food was nice .
I ate cha soba :D (i dontknow how t spellll . )
Then ate icecream ;D
My brother & one of my friend , accidentally ate a whole lot of wasabi .
Hot until one fly t toilet .
Th other one cry ! HAHAHA !
I down thr laugh tilll peng .
I smart , i no eat xDDD
Then aft tht , went t cityhall , find my daddy .
LOL .

Then went t TM , with mummy .
Hahas :D Bought my zinc bag les :D
I got membership card les :D
Weeees XD Th person super cute lehs .
Beside my name got smiley face des .
I see i laughed . Th boyboy smiled back at me (:
Heees . So cute lahs !
Then go minitoons , bought some things .

Aft tht , mummy told me follow her go do her things ,
cos she no owe me anything le ! LOL .
Actually , she still have one thing . my earpeice .
LOL . Then she say i follow her , she go courts buy .
I follow lor . Then now come back les .
phew . Like finally . Im so tired ):
Rahhs . Alright .
Shall end my post now :D
Pictures of th day !


Honey's name :DDDDD HAHA !

PIEKIA (paikia ;D)

( This thingy , is aircon siol . GOT MIRROR DES >< ! )