Saturday, September 06, 2008

Hello earthlings .
Im here again .
God , damn you . LOL ...
If you wanna make me sick , then make me .
If you wanna make me pink in health , then be it !
Why put me in th middle . So xinku can ):
Mysorethroat .. Getting worst . Ohshit lahs .

Woke up at 9plus this morning .
Watched tv . Th same dumb drama . Whatever .
Then halfway wanted t sleeeeep .
But then , weather so hot . Rahhs . Stupid sun .
Then went t bathe .Wahs . very early lehs .
I think i 10plus go bathe le . LOL .
Okay . Then waited t use th comp .
Sigh . How i wished my laptop is fixed . So long alr still havent get fixed .
& i have t snatch comp with my dumb brother everytime .
Damn stupid lor . Nevermind .
Aft that ate lunch . Maid cooked spagheti .
I asked her t cook half of what i usually eat .
Then she really gimme half .
Eyer . I thought i can finish .
But i dint even eat half of it lor .
Rahs . Lost of appetite .
Not long mummy came back from her haircut .
I down thr look like i wanna die le lor , sorethroat damn pain .
I dint tell my parents , later nag again ._.
Then mummy reading newspaper .
Suddenly she told me sth ... : Im so tempted t buy you something .
I was like , er what ?
She said , somthing you like lah of course .
I said , whatttttttttt , camera ahs ? { i dontknow how th hell she knows i want one }
Then she said , yes lehs ?! OMG ??
How she know de ?! Nevermind . I said really really reallyyyyyyyyyy .
She said , yahs , but must see results first ._.
Inthend still back t my studies what . Stupid .
Then again , say , i also plan t buy you a mini laptop since your current one spoil .
WTF .... !?!?!?!? I WANT OF COURSE .
I scream at her ears this time .
Stupid . She know i'll die without my comp .
She still down thr suaning me : i still rmb that time we saw one super cute laptop hor , so nice lehs . waaaahhhhs . i should get lahs . Hohoho .
-.- . Kuku lah she . Damn her .
I no voice alr . Then run up t my room .
I want t fall asleeeeeeep .
Then cannot . Cause my daddy came back alr .
Donno what he want . I dint greet him .
LOL ? aft 2hours then i greeted him .
Cause my mind thinking shit again . No mood lahs .

Talked t AnnabelleChuaKaiLin .
Th person i've never been talking t for like ages . (?)
Okay , can say i miss her alot .
But , something i hate talking t her bout .
She say shes fat ._.
Seriously insane . Alright lahs . I know .
Lets make it this way yeahs .
Those people who are fat will not admit they are fat .
& those people who are slim will not admit they are slim .
So those who says they are fat when they are not ,
they are refering that they are slim .
Those who says they are slim when they are not ,
they are refering that they are fat .
Simple logic . Its liddat what , isnt it ?
So im slim . Meaning im fat . My dearing annabellechuakailin , GET IT ?
Im also not chio lor . Pui uhs chio .
I look so shaq aft june holidays .
How th heck i know why .
So ugly , everytime i see my own reflection i also can vomit .
Ohya , speaking of this . Nowadays my blog no pictures alr yeah .
Lol . Lazy t upload . & ive got no time .
I only upload in friendster . Lol .
Add me if you want , or if you alr have , pictures thr . No more here .
So dont mind me .
My blog posts would be getting more & more wordy .
T kill time yeahhhhhhs :D

He's coming back today .
But dint tell me th time . Rahhhhhhhs .
Evening i guesss ? Cant wait for him t come back yeahs .
Ohgosh , i dont know how t tell you .
That i miss you so effing much lahs boy .
Faster , imy so much ):