Friday, September 05, 2008

Ive got nothing t do lahs .
So boreed ): Seriously very bored .
My stomach , keep getting so pain at times .
My head , felt so giddy . Really very giddy ...
What th hell is wrong with me . Urghhhhzxz .

Watching tv t kill time these few days lahs .
Very irritating you know you know .
When im single , i watch shows , th stupid couples in th tv .
All so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet . Envy them so much .
Now watch de shows , th even more stupid couples .
All break up one . I really wish t jump in th tv and put them back tgt lor .
Because of so so so so small problems leas . Rahhhhs .
Stupid dramas . Heeehhhh =x
Aiya , no one knows how i feeel lahs .
I also donno how t say .
Blog . & blog . Haha .
Ohya . JONATHAN ! Keep on giving me F5 .
Walaos . Jonathan , ltr i give you F4 then you know uhs . Hahah :D

Now , i feel like dying ):
Im having very bad sorethroat ...
Schl reopening soon . Make sure i fall sick ._.
Cause im starting t get flu alr . Ohgosh .
Help me . So xinku lor ):
I hate sorethroat . Really very paaaain !
Okays . Done posting lahs .
Waiting for honey t contact me ... ):