Monday, September 22, 2008

Hey earthlings ;D
I slept very early ytd .
1130 sharp , zzz alr . LOLOL .
Woke up , checked my phone .
Supertwin good lor ! Flood my inbox !
Th moment i fall asleep , i recieved so many messages from her .
Flood me lor , ask me if i sleep alr .
Rahhs ! Yahlah ! Sleep alr lahs !
LMAO ! Then woke up .
Got call from xueying .
Ask me go mac , then go lor .
Hahaha . Talk talk then go schl .
Went t hall , frc , then normal lessons .
Miss latha dint come .
Rahhs , she should not come on wed la , rahhs .
Recess went t find supertwin , rainbow and ben .
Talk talk again . Aft recess went back t class .
Tired , slept awhile .
Something happened .
Rahhs , teared abit .
Nevermind , its over alr .
Aft schl went outside class wait for kor .
Remember ! I wanna kick his ass !
Hahaha ! Then saw him .
So quiet siol , i not xi guan .
Hahas . Nevermind .
Then went t supertwin house .
Before that went t hougang mall , supertwin wanna buy things .
Reached her house , saw her brother , shawn .
Look like my brother one lor !
Attitude everything so same .
Since so same i talk t him same as how i talk t my brother . Hahaha .
4plus going t 5 kor came supertwin house .
He looked damn tired .
Of course la ! He cycled there lor .
Haas . Then watch th mummy in supertwin room .
Kor got flu . Takecare la kuku ! XD
So funny lahs can . Hahaha .
Then he keep saying like brother like sister lor .
Eh , you guailan i not lor .
Hees xD .
He so bad one can . Bleahs .
Treat me as pillow .
Treat supertwin as bolster .
Kill you laaa .
Then keep pinching supertwin face .
Haha ! Suddenly joy called .
Erm , kor picked up .
I laugh till siao ._. Hees xD .
Then talked t joy and xueying .
I heard andrew voice too . Lol .
Yeah , talking some things ba .
Then aft i put down th phone , i was like in those kind of emo position .
But i wasnt emoing la . LOL .
But kor cute lor , go tap my head tell me dont cry . LOLOL !
Kor , i wont alright :)
Play play talk talk watch tv until 6 , mummy came fetch me .
Since kor lived so near me , wanted t fetch him back .
But he got bicycle , so no need ;D
Hahaha . Damn funny lahs .
Supertwin , ILOVEYOU !!
Korkor , ILOVEYOU !!
Korkor , i wanna see your dog hor ! XD .
And !! Hell lahs , spread your flu t me !!

Yupps , we will go our own ways .
Honeystead , goodbye .
Sweetheart , goodbye .
And last but not least .
Andrew , goodbye .

Joy and andrew , last long .
Its a blessing and nothing else okay . No motive .