Sunday, September 28, 2008

BOOOOOOOOOO .
Alright alright . Sorry that i dint post .
Eoy is nearing . I just finished my compo paper .
Easy , now ive got t chiong for th REAL papers alr .
Have t really hell chiong .
If i dont pass , can say goodbye t me alr , sumpah . LOL .

These few days are okayokay t me laaahh .
Been hanging out with Supertwin&kor&dumbo&rainbow .
Haha . & hor , i've been a kpo in my kor&supertwin relationship -.- .
Wtf . They have problem , find me help .
& you know what ? They pass letter , they smart .
Kor come my house 6plus take fion letter .
Suddenly 9plus at night come gimme reply letter !
I next morning give supertwin .
Supertwin gimme reply before finish schl .
Stupid kor 8plus come find me , i pass th letter to him -.-.
Whatfuck siah . LOL . Okayokay .
But they still patched back alr .
Korkor , stop being childish .
Supertwin , he tell you change attitude , anyhow change let him see la .
HAHAHAHA !

Ohya , my wound has slowly being healed alr .
Indeed , time heals EVERYTHING .
Being single is not a bad thing aft all .
No worries at all lor .
Not like being attached .
I have t worry if my parents find out .
I have t worry what he is doing .
I have t worry what if i cannot see him .
So much rubbish .
Single , only need worry studies . & shoppppp ! xD
Heeeees . Now looking forward t holidays ! :D
movies&shop&overseas ! <3 !

Alright , Shall end my post now yeah .
Takecare peeeeeeps .
I'll be on MIA alr . Till th end of exams alright !
My tagboard , hell please dont follow me go MIA okayokay !!
Heeeees . BYE <3 .

OHYAOHHYA ! -.- .
I wish my GANhoney , a early birthday .
His birthday is tmr yeah :D
Hahaah .

Happy birthday , Andrew陈铭伟G.Honey .
15yearold les , must mature alr uh . LOL .
Not that youre not matured . But must be more matured (:
Haha . You might not see this , but its th thought that counts lah :D
Hope all your wishes come true .
& lastlong&study well for eoy yeahh =D
Takecare !