Thursday, October 09, 2008

HELLO :D
Im back ! Finally .
Today's th last paper , happy happy :D:D
Hmmmm , shall post a long post since its been so long since i touched blog okayokay .
I'll try&recall what happen th past few days .

Monday, 2909'08
Er. Dont really rmbed what happened .
Normal schl day bahs .
Its AndrewG.Honey's birthday .
Greeted him on th last post yeahs .
Hahaha . I guess all i did in schl was ,
Erm , sleep , eat , work , sleep :D
Dont really rmb . Its like 2wks ago hello !

Tuesday, 3009'08
It was a rainy day if im not wrong .
Workworkwork .
Slackslackslack .
Malay students go back 11am. So good can .
Before schl end , i was sleeping .
Im sitting at th backdoor fyi .
Then th door was open .
& its raining . So nice to sleep can .
Mrwoo , from back door come in .
I think he think i pretend t sleep .
Fion said mrwoo keep waving infront of me t wake me up . LOL .
Then he use some papers and hit me up . LOLOLOL .
I chuatio . Then he tell me fill in some form for Volleyball de .
Filled in le , wanted t go back t sleep . But like another 5min or so schl end le .
So packed my stuff & went back home .

Wednesday , 0110'08
HappyChildren'sDay :D
Selamat Hari Raya :D
Hahaaa . Went suntec to buy stuffs in th aftnn .
Bored bodoh . Ard 5plus reach home .
Saw our new neighbour .
But they havent move in .
So weird , some weirdo . LOL .
I thought is those oldold people staying next door mah .
Then when i was walking towards th front gate , i saw some teen guy .
He stared at me & i stared back at him , LMAO .
Then when i go out , he go into his house .
Went t accompany my brother cycle ._.
LOLOL . Im bored okay !
Then when coming back , th teen guy come out .
Im like maybe 10metres away from my house .
Same thing , he stared at me & i stared back at him .
Wthhhhh . LOL .
Then went in , told my maid bout it .
She told me , they got a cousin that looks like nico .
Ooo . Nicenice . Ahahaha .
Then watched tv , and slept .

Thursday , 0210'08
Back t schl , urghhhh .
Was still slacking in schl . Ahahaha .
Got do work laa . Some revision for maths&history .
Im hating schl more&more .
It seems like knowing th there's a hole infront & you still go jump .
Urgh . I know there's some dumbass people i've got t face everyday .
Its torturing . Seriously ..
Chionging history notes at night .
Im so worried i will fail . Urgh .

Friday , 0310'08
Exams officially start . LOL .
I mean real papers .
Haaahh . Maths paper1 was first .
Quite tough though .
Aft that , history .
Shocking uhs , th paper was so much easier than maths .
Heeeehs . 60% i'll pass :D:D
Happyhappy .
Then 11lus-12plus went home .
Same boring routine uhs .

Th weekends were boring , i've got nothing t write .
I trimed my hair ! Fringe effing short !

Monday , 0610'08
Went t schl early .
Wanted t go mac study with fion&jianann .
Hell , tell me meet them at 7 .
I reached there 7.05 .
So empty one .
So waited till 7.25 , still no one sial ! Pekchek .
I went t schl . While walking up th stairs saw cassandra .
Chatted with her . She lend me her phone sms that dumbo fion .
LOL , she told me her bus late not her ._. okayokay .
Nice chatting with cassandra :D:D
Hahahaaa . Then played her psp . DJmax&audition .
Played audition because i wanted t her th 188bpm song .
Dont really rmb how it sounds , LOL .
Then i playing so shuang , th stupid kenji keep disturbing me .
I missed 2fm , cause wanted t hit th kenji ! RAHS .
Waited for Fion t come .
Then went into class . Put bag & everything .
Had sci paper . Omg .
Sure cmi . 100% ._____.
Its damndamndamn difficult .
I hate sci lahhh .

Tuesday , 0710'08
Had English&literature .
Shitass . I never read literature book ):
Idk what t read either . Die alr . But i still write alot of rubbish .
Hope teacher will tong qing yi xia. LOLOLOL .
English paper was easy :D:D:D

Wednesday , 0810'08
Maths paper2&Homec .
Mathspaper2 not enough time bodoh .
I rushed through .
Some parts of some question i dint do laa .
Cause ive got no clue how t do at all .
Then homec . What they doing siah !
I blur , donno what they writing at all . LOLOL .
Not that i dont understand english .
Is , i dont understand bout food . LOL .

Thursday , 0910'08
Yups ! Thats today :D
Last paper , CHINESE !
Im amazed im able t do th paper .
I think also 60% will pass .
Weird . Those i think i cannot pass , can pass .
Those i think im able t pass , all like sai .
LOL . I just pray i wont drop t NA ):
Aft paper was planning t go running with Fion&Ben&qianyu .
Main reason is Qianyu if im not wrong .
Then she last minute pangseh . Wtf .
Then i also dont want go de mah .
Then ben is pei us go run de .
Th fion also not feeling well , so dint go .
Met jianann&his friend , amirul .
Walked t kovan . Amirul damn funny bodoh :D
Went home aft that . & here i am , stuck at th comp .
Trying t revive my blog . Hahaha .
Ehs ! Im not miaing alr !
MY TAGS , PLEASE COME BACK TOO UHS ):
This post is long enough .
But i told fion i would put pictures .
Lazy uhs , some other time then :D
Hahaha ! Byebye !