Saturday, September 20, 2008

Is there really no chance of us going back together ?
I tried forgetting you .
Just yesterday night .
You've just gave me th biggest bomb i could ever ask for ...
I know i've upsetted you alot .
I know i've did sth wrong which idk what .
But i really cannot let you go ..
Im missing you every single minute aft you've left ...
I really beg for another chance ..

I wanted th word forever .
I wanted it to be 'our love would be going on forever.'
& not 'our love t be finished forever.'
I dont wanna lose you ..
I dont wanna say goodbye ..
I dont want that t be th last time youre talking t me ..
I dont want this t be happening ..

Tears just flew out like water pipe everytime i thought of you .
Its really very pain ...
Now im at a loss ..
I guess this is what you've wanted ..
Since you were th one who asked for it ..
Means you should be happy with it ..
Then maybe , t think another way ..
If i want you t be happy , i really should let go ..

I knew this day would come sooner .
I dint held you too tight .. did i ..?
I trusted you alot , i dint lie t you ..
I really can swear ..
Its only th past few days you were treating me so cold ..
That i thought something wasnt right ...

I know i suck at love issues ..
But im trying really .. very fucking hard ..
Nothing worked .. I guess we arent meant t be ..
Now its over ... I really hate this reality ..
No matter what ...
Whoever you are with next time .
I wish you all th best ..
Im willing t be your listening ear .
I'll be here for you , always ..
I promise .