Friday, September 19, 2008

Went to meet honeystead .
With her friend jovin .
She's cute , really pretty too .
Go meet some boys at bedok .
I was very hungry and very tired .
Nevermind .
Then slacked .
Hai . Then . Something so called happened and i became moody .
Called jie and talked to her .
I tried my best not to show too much emotion .
Then aft that , went back & sat with honeystead they all .
But honeystead on phone .
Suddenly jovin asked me why i looked so stress .
I told her somethings ba .
She ask me share .
I know she knows bout something .
Then honeystead came back .
She looked at me , and then jovin also looked at me .
Then honeystead told me t give her 15min to explain what happen .
I really donno what she doing , is not i step blur .
But i think only , she knows that i knew it .
I donno why . She seems t know me . Really well , like how people know each other for 30 over years .
Then honeystead started telling me and asking me things .
Yeah , i held back my tears !
Really !! Suddenly jovin turned and looked at me again .
She immediately knew im gonna cry .
Actually only abit of tear came out .
Then she knew , aft that honeystead knew , then i really cannot hold back .
I swear , i really went breathless at that moment , just because i held back those tears .
I really had no mood aft that .
I guess they tried cheering me up huhs .
I tried to uhs , so i dint cry . I was super tired only .
Then those boys there , made me laugh quite abit .
Went t bugis .
Slacked . Saw alot of people .
Some of them i saw before .
I was dao i know .
Sorry , really really no mood .
Handphone no batt . Urgh .
So offed it .
8 on , saw messages from my mother .
Kept telling me why i dint call her .
Urgh , then i call her . Told her i was coming back .
Quickly took taxi home .
From bugis to kovan .
I cried silently throughout th whole journey ..
My heart , is fucking pain .
Really . I know you all cannot feel it .
No one can , even your closest kin .
It really hurts .
I rather let people stab me with a knife than t have such pain in my heart ..

I dint meet honey .
Yeah . Thats that ba .

I can tell . Your feelings alr faded .
Just tell me ? I dont want go round finding out things .
Its really fucking hurting . Really .
I also donno what i did t deserve you in th first place .
I love you alot , i can swear upon my life .
I donno what i did either , t make you feel what youre feeling right now .
Yea , i really donno what t do .
If you really like someone , and wants me t let go ,
I really wanna hear it from you .
Sigh ..
2more days .
Will be our first month .
But there seriously has no meaning at all .
I really wanna know if i did something wrong ..

Honeystead&jovin ,
You dont need to say those things to cheer me up .
If its real , none of this would be happening ..