Sunday, September 14, 2008

just came back from tuition :)
Haas . Im so bored lahs .
Boring life i have .
My parents like giving me indirect counselling lor .
Zzz . So dumb can . I down there step one blur -.-
Irritating please .
Anw fyi . I woke up with a seriously bad mood .
Th moment i wake up i started dropping tears -.- !
Then emoed awhile before going for tuition .
I bathed early in th morning .
Cause i looked super shaq . Cannot stand it . Lmao .

I feel like going shopping with my parents .
Spend their money . LOLOL .
I this few days no money lahs .
Rahhs . Effin despo for money please .
LOLOLOL .

Hell's starting again tmr .
Friday no schl . Yays .
E learning . But not that good actually .
Cause need to stay at th comp for 5hours omg .
Sian until i die sial . Rahhs .
Walaos . Hate my life .

Ytd night watch th night movie on channel8 .
Very nice :) but i dint finish watching .
Cause keep thinking of that dumbo honey .
So late still haven't msg me .
He came online at 1plus .
Hahs . I haven't sleep .
But chatted with him halfway i fell asleep . Rahhs .
Too tired les . Hope i can go shop today lahs .
Been quite a long while since i bought things -.- Lol .
Shall end my post now ;D
Byes .