Saturday, September 13, 2008

Weeeeeeeeeeeeees .
Hell again . Im back .
Sorry cause th whole day im at home .
Take my blog for some entertainment or something .
hohos . Alright .
First thing first . My msn is finally working !
People who owes me song !
ALL SEND ME !
Heeeeeees . jiejie made me addicted t th song "i wanted you" by lna .
Haha . Damn nice please . Damndamndamn niceeeeee .
Rahhhhhhhs . Make me so addicted . Heeehhhs .
AnnabelleChua ! You also owe me song . But i dont really rmb what song .
O.o . Too long le . Heehhhhs . Nvm , when i rmb then ask yooou .
Hahahaa xD
&&&& JoyHONEYSTEAD !
She featured me . Like ohmygod .
Its like , erm . MIRACLE :D
But its good luhs :D Hahaha .
Shes another one whoose been always by my side cheering me up when i've got some problems some people cant know .
Shes th one whoose been always down thr beside me making me laugh .
Shes th one whoose been following me escape from mrneo's hand , LOLOL !
Shes just th baby that i love th mostMostMOSTTTTTTT .
JoyNeoLiPing , Iloveyou seriously much , though we did drift again , but still .
Like you said , OUR HEARTS DINT DRIFT !
Forever tgt my dear !

Alright . Just now went for dinner with relatives .
Like hell , they gave me alot of food .
I dint really finish .
My stomach really no space le .
Haha . Then came back home .
Came online . Watch th FatedToLoveYou uhs ?
Issit . I donno what title lahs .
Watch halfway . Havent even finish first episode .
Th thing lag like mama siao .
I pekchek . Then close window .
LOL . Next time then watch .
When my computer not so lag that time .
haha . Alrightttyyyyyy.
Shall end my post now .
Byeeeeees .