Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back home .
Boring day again lahh .
Stayed basement halfday .
Watch movie : Coach Carter { i think this spelling } .
Nice show nice show .
Haha . Also read twilight :DDDD
Ohmygod lah , effing nice please .
Then had comp lesson .
Idk how t use lah please .
I donno what photoshop thingy .
Lol . Layer here and thr .
Zz . Make me so pekchek anyhow put th picture into i also donno what picture .
Aft schl went for Volleyball match at Huayisec .
Walao . Damn shuai siol th boys thr .
I stunn siollll .
Look so damndamndamn cute please .
Yuying lost .
Lol . Huayi effing pro .
Yuying jiayou for next match okayokay .
Had some problems with joy again .
Yeahyeah . Nonsense laah .
Called us kiddo , say i edit picture donno what sai .
Lol . I know my pictures & reallife different .
For goodness sake . I dont even know how t use photoshop .
So how can i so called change how i look .
Say i angmoh lousy or something .
Lolol . My angmoh lousy your angmoh fail alr .
Though i know joy sms language angmoh damn good -.- .
She said she more HIGHSTANDARD than us -.- .
Zzz . What cock siah .
Highstandard . I top standard ah .
Lian still can high standard . Tsk tsk .
W/e , dont give a damn .
Then she tell us dont keep copying her&angela .
Zz . Copy ? Where got proof say we copy ?
&weiqi&joey , look look look , we very nice t look meh ?
I know you dont like us lah , but no need look right ?
I also know you say what i copy you all read twilight .
Fyi hor , i bought this book quite early its just that i never read okay .
Tracy buy th book you never say her .
Zz . Of course lah , she your Sister mah .
Haiyo . I really donno what you want lahs .