Saturday, October 18, 2008

Just came back from Volleyball training .
Damn tough . Dont wanna mention .
Roars . Tired lah . I dont think i'll be going for monday's training .
My thigh muscle , cannot move .
Thats one reason why i keep getting scolded -.-

AngelaTan .
You not happy i never FEATURE you in my post ah ?
Want me put your name bigbig anot ?
I alr told joy you all not happy dont come read my blog la ?
Read then talk so big in tagboard -.- .
You no problem with my jie ?
Hahaha . Whatever lor ?
You dont use hokien come talk t me hor .
I tell you ah , i fcuk care your hokien or what shit very good hor .
Tell you , I DONT UNDERSTAND .
So i will not care what th hell youre writing .
And . What who copy who ?
Why talk no link one sial you .
I know , cause you english fail mah , i can understand (:
Aiya , just shut up lah . I know your tongue got problem with talking yeah .
So shut your gap up , can save breath . I think you also dont wanna talk t me mah .
So quiet lah ? Noob ! -.- .

Lastly , I wanna congratulate my dear AnnabelleHubby for getting A for her Geography when she thought she would fail :D
GRATS MY DEAR ! :D