Thursday, October 23, 2008

HEYO ~ Im backbackback . Today's th last day of schl alrdy . LOL ? Though i dint go t schl lah . I got back my report book alrdy . Yupps . Lucky . Im promoted t Sec2EXP . It doesnt stop here alright . I guess im transfering if im not wrong . I seriously have no idea if th schl will accept me . Like , my dumb score so damn low . How th hell can i go into that schl in EXP stream . Its totally impossible . But my mum said its possible . Like omg . I seriously dont believe . If i really can get into exp stream into that schl that i wanted , i'll make sure i stay in exp stream till i graduate . Seriously lah .

Auditioned th whole day . Im getting bored of how i look in audition alrdy . Damn boring . Like no one online de . Walao . Can someone jio me out ? At least i got some things t do . Stuck at home , im gonna die . Die die die die . Roars . Im super hungry now and then . I sure fat this hoilday . SUREEEEE .

P/S t SALLY : Haiyo sally , dont care bout that bastard alrdy lah . Stop giving in lah . Th more you give in th more hurt you'll get lah . Cheerup okay . Whatever decision you make , i'll support (: But you've got t be happy lah !