Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sigh . Im getting a headache aft this . Seriously , i dont think i'll make th right choice . Sigh . Alright . Where shall i start . I have no idea lahs . Okay . My father came back from work , and he had a good chat with me . Yeah , a seriously great chat . A good chat that made me had alot alot of thoughts . Im seriously going siao .

Things he said were bout myfamily & myschl . Rmb bout th incident bout me & one girl have some friendship problems ? It all started because of that . I regretted knowing her . I regretted going into her sistership . I regretted trusting her alot . But whats th use of regretting ? Thr's nothing i can do . Whats done , is all done . I cannot possibly rewind back time yeahs .

My father gave me an option on whether t transfer schl . This is giving me a great headache . My results aint that nice , at all . I went in t exp in th first place because i had a borderline score . It was lucky , indeed . My mother told me t choose NA , but my dad told me t choose EXP . Judging from my character , im quite lazy . So if i go NA , i dont think i have th potential t go t EXP . But if i go t EXP , it wont be a very good schl , but at least i'll have those motivation t study . Now , because of this girl , my results dropped seriously alot . From a average A/B/C student has now become a bad C/D/E student . But i mannaged t survive this round . I've got t pass at least 5 subs t stay in EXP , and i did it . I quite happy with my results even though its not that nice . So , my current grade estimate would be like , B/C/D . If i were t transfer schl , i want t go t a good schl . However , those wrong steps i made , my wish cannot be granted . I'll have t go t NA if i want t go good schls . So now . Im seriously confused . Which stream should i go t .. I dont mind going t NA , th problem now is , i have no idea whats going t happen in th future , will i be able t cope on my studies ? Will i be able t make new friends ? Will i be able t adapt t th new environment ?

Thats th part bout my schl . Now my family . My parents seemed t give in alot t me . Yeahyeah . I can tell . I have no comment at all . Daddy&mummy , iloveyou :D I know you do things that i hate is for my own good lahs . I can understand . Just cannot believe you guys still treat me as a young kid . But , in what case , i know you guys care lahs :D

Now donno what t do bout th schl thingy lah .