Monday, October 13, 2008

HUMANS :D
2 good news !
1. I've got my iPod :DDDDD
2. My shuai neighbour have moved in !

iPod
Bought it ytd , went t causeway thr t buy .
So that means i went back t woodlands .
Sad case i dint see anyone familiar .
Hahaha . I passed by my old block , winnie's block , alyssa's block , megan's block ,nicodemus' block , bernice's block .
HAHAHA ! I missed woodlands so muchhhhh .
Went causeway shopshop too .
I bought one , HUGME&KISSME HONEY tshirt -.-.
This is dumb , i should have seen that shirt EARLIER .
Lol . I was looking around looking around .
Then this shirt caught my eye .
Not th honey that word .
Its th hugme&kissme .
I dint see th honey word . Then i tried on .
Found my size , and look at it again .
This time i spotted th honey word , my jaw dropped ;o
Like wth !? So many other words they can use mah !
Darling , baby , dear ! Must put honey mehs !
LOLOLOLOL :D { i know its not th designer's fault , but i still have t blame ! xD }
Then i held that shirt , my mum walk t me and ask if i want any shirt , so qiao i holding that shirt , so she asked if i want that shirt . So i just said yes -.- .
Lmao . Okay lor . LOLOLOL .
Bought it inthend .

Neighbour !
When i reached home , i passed by my neighbour's house .
I saw his van inside th house .
But th house no light , like no one inside .
Then i walked out of th car , and shouted at my maid : EH , GOT PEOPLE INSIDE MEH ?
LOLOLOL ! I THOUGHT NO PEOPLE !
I guessed my voice too loud , then th boyboy heard .
But sad case , when he come out i go in alr .
Then my maid went in & told me th boyboy peeped into my house .
Machiam looking for someone .
LOLOLOLOL . I stunned tio bodoh .
My mother&maid&brother outside .
He cannot possible be loooking for my father right ? -.- .
tooooooot-y .
I havent see his face lor !?
Asshole , should be butt&sideview .
Very nice t see meh ? LOOOLL .

Today
Went for enrichment today early in th morning .
Zzz . So damn boring .
I had a SLIGHTTTTT fever . Fuck , body fuck hot . Knn.
Th crazy teacher still tell me be leader .
Lolol . I never do anything .
Zhao zhi dao so boring i dont go le lor .
Planning t go hougang arcade play ltr in th aftnn .
Very bored lah at home .
Hahaaa . Okayokay .
Done posting .

Shall go in audi now :D
Bye :D