Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yesterday aft th post i've written , i've been using th computer till night .
& let my brother use .
Lols . Two of his friends is sososososo cute .
One call zenus & another one thai boy call thitipatt . LOL {more like twentybird} .
DAMN CUTE . Too cute idk how t mention .
Haha . I got take pictures .
But its in my mama's phone .
& i cannot find her USB cable . Urghhh .

Today woke up early in th morning , 8plus .
Bathed , then went t my mama's room , watch tv halfway fell asleep .
LOLOLOL :D Then now using comp .
Currently talking t F !
Hmph , he know how t care for people one meh !
Sayang what sai . Sayang your own ass man ! LOL :D
Still say i crazy . Siao eh he -.- .
Nevermind him , mad cow disease . Thats what he have .
LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
& i also realised FIONLEE knows CASEY from th OrchidPark .
Ooooh . Fion ah fion , th world's too small :D
HAHAHA . Alrightalright .
I think i shall go in audi alr . Sian bodoh .
Byebye :D