Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sorry , i've got no mood t post pictures today . Seriously no mood . Roar . Roar . Roar . Urgh . My mind is fcuking going crazy again . Urgh . URGH !

- Woke up , com-ed .
- Aftnn , went t take photo for passport .
- Came home , audi-ed .
- Watched tv .

No mood t post either . Zz . !?!?!
Oh ya , Xindi tangguo , those bigbig words would be my next post . Promise .



I have no clue why is she oh so lucky .
This is bullshit .
Someone told me he wont go backwards .
Why now he's doing that ?
Is she so impt t you?
I once thought i was different than all th rest .
Now i really do know how stupid i was .
I shouldnt have listen t all those craps .
All i get inthend is bullshit .
Why am i liddat . Urgh .
I know you hate me fcuking alot .
Alot until no words can describe how much .
But how come my mind cannot change those feelings .
Its seriously bullshit lah .
From your favourite person , now become i guess your most hated person .
You dint even tell me what i did wrong .
Only blindly listening t people & what they say .
I know i dont have th looks .
But does looks count so effing much ?
I have seriously no idea why all this shit is coming back into my pigbrain .
I should blame on you . And me too .
Blame on you because you came into my life .
Telling me a full load of craps .
Telling me how much you love me .
Telling me you'll cherish me .
I shouldnt have listen t it at all !
But you've alrdy mesmorised me , too too deep .
Do you think i'll write this for any person ?
I dont think so .
I dont even have those time t care bout other people .
I always say i'll forget , i'll forget .
Do you really think i'll forget ?
I donno do how many shit just t see you everytime .
I dont think you know .
I thought you knew me .
I thought you could accept im this kind of person .
But now i finally do realise , you are th same as all th other boys i know .
You also somehow said i was immature .
If im , my feelings for love ,
i dont think it would be so deep.
I guess now you dont even wanna be friends with me yeah .
You somehow treat me like an enemy .
Before even walking with you , i alrdy knew you would hate me inthend .
All i can tell you now is :
I do love you , till now .
And i miss your presence hell alot .
I wish both of you to last long .
Hope you guys would really last .
If not , me giving up is worthless .