Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yoh sexy . Im here again . Mood's better . I dont think i'll have that much energy t get agitated for nothing . Sian sian . Im dying alrdy . At home . Roar . Today is alrdy Wednesday . Roars . Super bored .

Woke up , com-ed . Talked t this kingkong Delin . Long time no talk . Then play some kuku Uno game with him . Like whatthkuku can . HAHAHA ! No change lah he . Still as gaoxiao as ever . Haha . Also talked abit with th kuku Stefan alibaba . HAHAHA . I miss him man . Long time no talk . Then aftnn got tuition . I dont really understand what th heaven th teacher talking . LOL . Aft tuition , now im back t com . How boring can my life be .

Im having stomachache now . I can 100% confirm , my maid wanna make me look like a pig D: . Aint i huge enough ? My maid still want me eat eat eat . Keep on telling me alot of people say i've slimmed down alot . Some even accuse my maid of torturing me cause never gimme food eat . WAHS . Full of kukus outside ): . Why all want me fat de . SOBS ! LOL . Oh please , i wont cry . KUKU AUNTY ! Dont feed me non stop . I'll go seriously crazy !

---------------

You know you know you know . Im seriously missing alot of people now .
Dearest : Fionseetoh(!) , Benjaminyeo(!?) , Limsihui(!) , Leepeiyee , Annabellechua(!) , Tohqianyu(!) , Cassandratan(!) , Sammiesee(!?) , Charmainekum , Crystallai .
Dear : Nicholas , Jeffery , Jonathan(Woodgrove) , Trecia , Jianann , Xindi , Jonathan (Yuying) , Nathalie , Choolin , Trudy .
Urrghhh ! Imissyou imissyou imissyou tons ! Can rmb those times we were tgt so happily . Walao . So fast now end of year alrdy . WHATTHHELL LAH D: ! I wanna seee you guys again lehs . Roars . Hope i get t see you guys soon okayokayokay ! (: SHANETTE LOVES ALL OF YOU !
(PS : Those names ive not mentioned maybe ive left you out . Sorry for that .)
To Xindi TangGuo :
JERRY YAN IS MINE MINE MINE ! WEEKEND WEEKDAY ALSO MINE . 24/7 YOU UNDERSTAND ~!?!@#!@@# Bleahs ! xDDDDD