Thursday, November 06, 2008

Went t see DM =.= . Zz . You should know how much i hate dms yeah . They drive me crazy .
Woke up at 7.30am ?! Just t bathe & prepare . My hair super pong lor . Walao . Even aft i bathed & dry my hair , still pong one . Walao . So pekchek . Wore damn weird . Like , small child liddat . Lol . Parent tell me wear one =.= . Also tied my hair . Zzz . Stupid hair sial . I really hate my hair . But i cannot do anything . No time alrdy . So anyhow tie . Lol . Also ended up quite neat .

So went for breakfast , 9am go see DM . Reached th schl zhun zhun 9am . Waited for th kuku DM for like 30min =.= . I saw th email one my mum's phone saying th appointment is 9am . Then he came & said : Actually th appointment is 9.30am . Zzz . Then went into th meeting room . Talktalktalk . Haiyo . Then talk finish alrdy , he start t say how good his principal is lah , how good is th schl is lah . Super irritating sia . Stupid principal . I got no choice then choose this dumbo schl de okay .

Then looked arnd . Saw their uniform is no need tuck in de . Oooh . Acceptable ~ LOL ? So i wont gtet caught lor ! xD . Skirt if too short then pull pull pull , long alrdy mah . Hahaa {:

Sian . Im getting super bored alrdy . Next week is mid nov alrdy . Wahs fast leas . Another 22 more days & im off th australia :D . Hoho . Heard from Vanny'Bubbletea shes MIGRATING t Australia . Ohmymy . &&& !? Shes going on 18'nov D: . &&&&& !?!?!?!? Shes migrating t BRISBANE . Thats whr im gonna be in Australia . HEHOHA ~ This is call fatetneh ~ LOLOLOLL . If lucky we'll bump into each other OKAY ! xD

Alright . I left like 22% more t level 17 . Ohmygod . Im gonna chiong alrdy . BYEEE PEEPS !
& Last but not least : I LOVE JERRYYAN ~ xD