Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Yoh ! Back t blogging once again . Hoho . Changed skin . Tagboard is back . Some links deleted . Yoohoo . IM BACK ALRDY !! :D Okayokay . Remember t tag before you leave . If not , i'll strangle you ! (idk i can anot . LOL .) Please dont give awful comments okayokay ;x Hehhhhhs .

I know my blogskin sucks . Lol . Idk how t do lah . My blogging skills have deproved alotalot . And i am also going crazy bout th skin . I managed t get this outcome also i shock . Still above average lah i guess x.x .

Jerryyan , too cute alrdy . I went youtube and search F4 vids . Most of th songs are familiar . Cause last time i used t like F4 when i was young . Then songs i hear before de . But idk they so cute leas ? LOL . Especially Vic&Jerry lah . Aiyoh lehs . I these few days super siao with drama le . Parents dont let me go out ma D: . So sad lor . But 3rd wk nov onwards you can ask me out le ! Hohoho !

Alright . I shall chiong audi alrdy . Tag alright ! If not my tagboard will be gone again x.x .