Saturday, December 20, 2008

Have been searching through th net for pictures of them! Cause im bored okay-.- . I seriously am bored . Guess what? I have only read th NewMoon till Chapter3 . Meaning i havent read chapter3. Only stopped at chapter3. I see title : THE END -.- , i scared t read . LOL . Annabelle told me they're going t break . But i'll be sure im gonn read today lah. She also said ending they back tgt mah :D

Just now early aftnn went t watch HSM3 . I finally managed t watch th whole thing through without anything that went wrong . Th first time i watched it, infront watch watch watch , then behind until th part where th prom starts , th whole thing went dead -.- ! Yayyy ! I've watched it Yay yay yay ! Hahaha . Super super nice nice nice .

Maybe ltr off t idk where t buy presents for my christmas party. Roars. Idk who t invite. Those i want them t come one say idk idk idk-.- . Fine, forget it. Dont come-.- . Zzz . Pekchek alrdy lah. Anw they come i also donno how t entertain them. Might as well not come lor.


Look at them! So nice (:

They're so sweet tgt lahhhh.

Seee seee seee !?

They'e HOTTTT right ?!

Wow, nice family they have man!

Vampires rule th world :D . LOLOL !