Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I've got no idea what t post . No mood . Lol . Had tuition . Joshua was funny . He made me laugh . Hahaha . Came back , chatted with aunty joy . She also made me laugh . Hahaha . Then suddenly she talked bout christopher out of th blue blue sky . Lol . Mad right ? But th moment she said Christopher , my phone rang . It was an unknown number . Remember ? i lost my phone , thanks why . But it was oh so familiar lah th number . Shocked , it was Christopher . Omg lah , stupid aunty joy . Itchy mouth of hers . Lol , thats th end of my post . Nothing t post alrdy .

Tell me i've got no friends at all.
I think i'll feel better.
Last time, i used t have lots of supportive friends.
Now, i seemed t have lose them all.
I can never get those people back.
Ohgosh, whats up with earthling nowadays.
They have superb stm..
Sigho .