Friday, December 26, 2008

Okay. I've got my pictures uploaded. LOL. Qianyu's been bugging me for th pictures for th whole of yesterday. And im seriously going M.A.D =.=. Yesterday dint upload and dint post cause i went MarcusCheong house for his party and my legs & arms were like hurting SIAO . Before x'mas i went for badminton. So my whole body aching like mad. Now still aching okay. Its just slightly better than yesterday. Hahaa.

Gahhhhhs, went t marcus house eat =.= . Omg lah , this holiday i put on weight again ): , i hate myslf . How i wished my weight would stay th same . Its better than slimming down and then putting on weight AND THEN thinking that i've slimmed down . Omg lah , hate myself . Looking myself at th mirror gives me th creeeeeeeps ):

I miss annabelle. LOL . School is like starting in .. A week's time . And my mother havent found a school and i havent bought my books and my mother dont want me t go back yuying . Oh gosh , what should i do ? ): Poor me you know . I cannot enjoy th rest of my holidays . Sighhhhh . My bill this month ... I cannot think of it . I seriously pray it wont burst .. If it does ... Im sure i'll never get my phone back . Actually , t think on a bright side its a good thang . LOL . Cause , i can go mia awhile and concentrate on my studies . THEN , when i get back results , i might get something from my mother (: Aint that great ? Ha ha ha . Like it'll ever happen -.- . Im just dreaming . And its not even night time .

But now , all i could think of is : I have t study hard t get into poly if not i'll commit suicide . & I MEAN IT . Idk where i get my motivation from seriously . Maybe from th shows i watch . All of th students are all in university . And , people around me are like , all so smart . I feel like im th black sheep you know ): Sigh lahhhhh . I MUST STUDY ! I'VE GOT T STUDY !! =.= . I'll make sure i do .

Alright , pictures are below . Enjoy . Qianyu used my phone t take her own pictures . LOL ?
Qianyu , steal your pictures from below la =.= .









TohQianYu , steal your pictures from here. If i send it t you through MSN, it'll lag my whole computer. Thankyouverymuch (:




Th problem comes back . -.- . Open th pictures . You wont see those white dots which i kno that their so disgusting . Its not th picture that has it . I think my blog some codes arnt correct . Im lazy t change too . So open th pictures . (: