Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Heyheyhey . Just finished with th party . Actually not . Still got quite alot of people downstairs . But all adults lah . Lol, so not my business . Hahahaha , left with peiyee and her sister here . With another two cuties ; Charmaine & jenevivee( idk how t spell ). THEY ARE CUTE CUTE CUTE ALRIGHT ! Hahahaha ! Dino , idk where th hell they went . I love my presents !!! Hahahah . They are like all so nice lah . Omg , thanks everyone .

I took alot of pictures =.= . BUT !? Idk what th hell happened t th pictures . Cause my phone go internal memory and external memory . Then i just bought th 8gb one . But i super lazy t put in th stuffs =.= . But i will tmr . Hahahaha . Go back t my picture problem . Stupid , my pictures i took is in th internal memory . So cannot open . IDK WHY SIA ! zzz . But i promise i will upload tmr ! SURE ONEEE ! I know those promises i made , T MY BLOG , were fake . LOL , cause lazy mah . Hahaha , now i seriously hate my phone siah . I dint know so many people have it ): HAHA ! Nevermind .

Annabelle and Cassandra were super cute . I love them lots . SEE LAH ! I SAY I LOVE THEM LEH ! Go annabelle blog see . She only wrote : Went t SHANETTE's party . Or sth liddat . Super boxim right ? Nevermind , since she say i sucks , SHE SUCKS EVEN MORE ! LOLOLOL !

Annabelle , but i still love your present alot lah . Thanks truckloads x3
Cassandra , sorry , your present was a last minute thang . I'll promise th next time round will be a nice one . PROMISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! x3
Qianyu , youre adorable lah my dear rainbow . Hahahaha . Make sure you call me tonight and talk till morning okay ! You still owe me present and my ear piece lah !! HAHA ! x3

Done with those dedications . SEE LAH! I STILL GOT DEDICATIONS . Hate them still =.=. Hahaha . Kidding lah , love them like donno what lah. Annabelle's th cutest. (:

I Promise I Will Post My Pictures Tomorrow .
I Say Its A Promise Okay !! :D

And last of all ..... ,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE !!