Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Urgh , i read it alrdy . I read th part where Edward breaks with Bella . Urghhhhhh ... Heartbreaking lah ): , so poor thing okay . Especially th part that he said he promised bella that he'll never appear in her life & will make sure she forgets him . Omg ... BELLA LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH HOW TH HELL CAN YOU EXPECT HER T FORGET YOOOOU ! D: Urgh , four months alrdy leh , edward's still not back ... Walao , faster come back . I miss his presence in th BOOK . Without him i dont even feel like reading lah . Roarrrrrs . EDWARD FASTER COME BACK OKAY OKAY OKAY !!! LOL , sorry , im too engrossed into th book ;x .

Christmas eve is tmr . Maybe trecia coming . She said she'll confirm with me today . Lol , like very sian liddat -.- . Zzz . My mummy said she'll bring back as many laptops as she can . LOL ? Hahaa . Now i only bought 4 presents -.- . Maybe later i'll go get somemore . Lol , siannnn lah ): I wanna sleep alrdy lah . BOREDBOREBORED ): , Seen alot of things i like on th net . But hor , sian , th meeting place like so damn far . I then dont want go so far lah can .

Shall post later again , if im going out . Takecare all peeps , bye .