Monday, December 15, 2008

yo man . Im back from genting . Aww . I'm missing genting's weather alrdy nahs . Roars . I'll be posting a full post tmr . Today will only be a summary . Cause i'm lazy t put th pictures and type everything out . Haha .

- woke up at 430 on sat , prepared and off we went .
- met peiyee's , denise's , xinfang's family and uncle ken and another donno who at my dad's company factory in malaysia .
- because of th stupid 2hour jam in custom , we saw them there instead .
- reached genting 4plus in th aftnn . Damn late la .
- had dinner with uncle david .
- spencer looked super like germaine and i looked super like charmaine cause of our specs .
- aft dinner went outdoor t play till 9plus .
- went in bought things t eat , went back hotel , bathed . End of day 1 .
- woke up 8plus , prepared , went down for breakfast .
- met peiyee and her sister at th lobby .
- went t play till lunch time .
- went t mac for lunch .
- played again till 5plus and went back hotel t prepare for dinner at 6 .
- saw peiyee's family and uncle david .
- ate buffet . Uncle david gave me his choc ice cream cause he took th last . Thanks ;D .
- went arcade play till 9plus .
- went shopping awhile . Bought a shoe .
- went back hotel , battery flat alr , end of day 2 .
- woke up at 9 . Prepared and ate breakfast .
- mummy and daddy packing bag .
- went first world shop awhile again , then went genting lobby wait for th rest .
- went down th mountain and had our lunch at gohtong jaya .
- went all th way down and headed home .

Thats all . I'll promise i'll post everything in detail tmr . Lol ;D and i'm going deyi again for choir audition . I know i'll sure fail . Its a sure . Lol , but annabelle tell me t try lehs . So try lor . I lucky , sure can go in . I suay , anything can happen th negative way one . LOL . Wish me good luck ;D