Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Went for tuition yesterday . Joshua knew i was from bishan park. He asked if i knew a guy thats called Eugene . I said from 2e3 de uh . He say he donno . Then he say , th one who slashes himself. (?) LOLOL ! emo . I said , i dont see his hand -.- . And i asked back if he got wear specs . He said yes . Then i ask like , oh , my class de (: LOL . Then he asked what class i was again and he texted eugene . Then this eugene say idk what lah . LOL . Something like : Ya omg how you know her ? LOL .

Yesterday was such a stupid stupid day . School starts at 8.30am and ended at 3plus . Then reached home already 4plus . Prepared and bathed for tuition already 5 plus . 6 is my tuition . Until 7.30pm . Then come back slacked only for 30min then started doing homework and things till 9 . Then watched tv till 10 . Walked t my room , logged in msn . Talk t people awhile , then i so so early sleep can ?!?! NOT EVEN 11 ._. I've broken th shanette's world's record -.- . Hahahaha ! -.- . BUT I ALSO WOKE UP LATE . Tmd , i supposed t wake up 6 or 6.10am liddat . Stupid , i woke up at 6.30 !?!? My maid still came into my room so calmly . She said : Shan uh , what time should i call you wake up har ? Then i ask her what time was it now . She told me 6.30 i really is chuatio bodoh ?! -.- . I screamed at her , WALAO EH , WHY NEVER WAKE ME UP WHEN IM ALREADY LATE TMD ?!?! She kept apologising . LOL ... -.- .

Then i quickly rush and prepare . Managed t reach school in time . I also saw my msn . Tmd , i broke another record -.- . more than 10 conversations yesterday when i went t sleep . Ohmygod lah . Sorry to those people , I FELL ALSEEP ._. LOL . Then i checked my phone . 6 misscalls from lai jianannn . LOL .

Everything was usual too . I realised bpss also got go brisbane ! LOL . I MISS BRISBANE LEHS !!! I MISS TH BATMAN I SAW IN MOVIEWORLD . Urgh , SO DAMN SHUAI . I got take picture with him lehs . I think i dint show right . LOL . Lazy . But i got take picture of his batman car . Go see if you all want . Dec history i think . Th bugs bunny also damn cute ! Hehehehs . PE was first period . Hate pe so much now . Cause this school got field . Any idea how hot th field is . I was like sun tanning already lah . Then my lens turned black , which looked to odd ._. Then after pe was chinese . Today lesson why like all so bored one sial . Chinese was uber boring . I one word also never listen t what th crap cher was talking .

Then maths , had quiz again , quite easy lah . Then was recess . Followed Claire they all. Lol, aft that was science . Zzz , boring . Then was art . Aiya , got scolded for not bringing th sketch book . I really did prepare th book lehs , i also donno why not inside my bag . -.- ... Last period was media study . Slacking all th way . Lolol . Very boring right th school . LOLOL ._. Friday's not a halfday . Its on wednesday . how weird . But i think can go out on friday . Zzz . Stupid ridley . Go watch movie must be at plaza sing knowing i cannot go there . Roars . I wanna see them badly oh . Roars . Hope i can go ._. Maybe fake some place t my mum then i go plaza sing . LOL . Shall end here now . Byebye .