Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Went t school damn early today -.- . Zzz . I go hall one ghost also dont have . And i slept early again yesterday . Before 1130 i was asleep already . Sian . How come nowadays i so early sleep sial .

Reached school , then was playing with my phone as usual . Then smsed fionseetoh . Sms sms sms , then she tell me call her . So i called , walao . Yuying was damn noisy . Lol , i miss those times when we were tgt lah . Hais . I really nearly cried ._. But so suay , that time so many people coming in already , so i quickly PUSHED my tears into my eyes again . LOL . Pushed ? Haha , what a cute word that i've used . I miss them really alot alot laaaa D: ...

First period was chinese ._. Boring like shiat . I wasnt concentrating at all . Th cher tell us copy th words , i also donno what th heaven she writing on th board . So messy -.- . So i dint do , i was busy writing and doodling on my chinese text book . Just like what i did t my 2nd half of th year that chinese book . I havent throw that book away . Hahah , its nice reading my past in that book you know (: Next was History . Urgh . Another boring lesson . I was sitting next t th window . Brrrrrrrr ?! Damn cold bodoh . My hands like turning t ice already . Aft that was English . More cham . I was sitting under a fan . After so long , then i realised that . LOL ? Yah , i was sitting under a fan , plus th wind thats coming in from th windows . Cold until i can dieeeeeeeee ._. Urgh , i wanna fall asleep already la that time ..

If i were still in yuying , i would have fallen asleep long time ago . From morning till recess , from after recess till school ends . Shiok bodoh ~~!! ... But now cannot . My eyes were so heavy lah . I want t sleep also cannot . Urgh . After recess was dnt . Th teacher was funny . Looked like mr amir . But my dnt cher is a chinese . I miss mr amir too siol . Why must he retire laaaa . He dont retire i get so high for my dnt siol ! LOL ;x Last period was assembly . First period went t hall . They talking bout what motivational maths de lah . Not my business -.- .. Then 2nd period went t art room .

Whole class was like talking bout th class party they are going t held on 28thjan . Like cny party liddat . Sian ._. I feel so odd lah can . Urgh . YUYING D: AKU MISS YOU BODOH !! D: There is like so many things i cannot do in this school lah . I wanna go high also cannot . I wanna play with teacher also cannot . I wanna go hit someone's head also cannot . I wanna go talk t someone also cannot . I wanna walk around th classroom also cannot . I wanna go crazy during recess also cannot . Wtf lah . Cannot cannot cannot . Urgh . I cannot go high cause , i've got nothing t go high bout . I cannot play with cher , cause i dont even know them for god sake -.- . I cannot hit someone's head , cause i know none of them well . I cannot go talk t someone , cause i donno anyone too -.- .. I cannot walk around th classroom , cause i also donno walk for what ._. I cannot go crazy during recess , cause i dont even know ONE , EVEN ONE person in th WHOLE entire school . I should have got into Kuochuan in th Normal stream . At least i know Sally there D: Hais . Hais . HAIIIIIIIIS ... -.- ....

Reached back home . Went t buy some thing t eat . Then passed by Marcus house . And th door was open . So i went in and sit down . LOL . Like queen , no need ask owner for permission . HAHAHA ! I was drinking my green tea . Marcus was not in . He went for judo . LOL . He said he can judo me . LOL . OBVIOUSLY ?! So big size cannot meh ._. LOL . Saw his brother . Sister was in , but dint see her . Maybe sleeping i think . Stupid brother of his , he was walking t th kitchen t get something t eat , i was sitting in th kitchen table , i was looking at him cause he is still as short and skinny as ever . LOL .... Then , i kept staring at him . He stared back at me , then tell me : You stop looking at me lah . LOL . I was like : I want look leh . Then he walked away already . LOL . Stupid person .

Later got tuition ._. Urgh . Sian sian sian . At least tuition i know joshua lah , unlike school -.- .. OHYA ! I think eugene really slit de . LOL . I took a peep at his hand today . Like got one line here and there de . Donno lah , maybe accidentally cut only or what . Hahhh ? ._.


I feel so odd.
SO ODD ...
He said,
Cause im not coming back , im closing th door .
I used t be tripping over missin you , but im not anymore .
I got th picture phone baby , your picture's gone .
She said,
Its too late, sorry , i dint even had th chance .
You said you were happy , baby i totally dont understand .
I gave you everything you asked for .
I even thought of giving you so much more .
But now , its over ..