Thursday, January 22, 2009

Went school as usual . Was reading my book in th hall . Read read read , until sing athem blahblah . They showed th Brisbane pictures again ! I realised they go th places i most of them also got go de ! LOL . There was one picture with two angmoh and some sheeps and a dog and donno what whip thingy . I also went ! Omg , miss that two angmoh jokers . HAHAH !! Brisbane , i wanna go again ! Batman , cannot resign ah ! LOL ;X .

Today school short . 3hours of lessons only . LOL . It was Science , English and Maths . I got 5 out of 10 for my maths test lah ohmygod . I seriously was expecting higher . -.- . HOW CAN I GET 5 OUT OF 10 ?!!?!? Impossible lah ._. LOL . Urgh urgh urgh . Recess already . Sat with my class de people . LOLNESS . You know something ? LOL . I was reading my book . I cannot concentrate . Cause th people around me were like so damn gao xiao LOL . Eugene eat th meat , must take out th fats de . LOL . Jazreel ( i have no idea how t spell her name . ) said : Eh eugene , you eat like girl sia . LOL . Eugene keep telling everyone who told him that , that no one eats fats , so yucky , jelly jelly one . HAHAHAH !! Then chuanzhen bought food also. Eat halfway , wanna finish already , go throw th veggie t eugene's shirt . But th wallet kena . LOLL ?? Eugene go take th idk what thing , sauce or sth , go clean it on chuanzhen's shirt . LMAO !! He still slowly slowly clean . HAHAHAHA !!

After that was Cca period again . Went toilet first . LOL ._. Donno why , my stomach sth wrong . Then went library . Very fast i chionged into toilet again . Wtf ? -.- . So many times i kept going into th toilet . Toilet's my baby . LOL!? -.- . From th cca thingy school end already . YAYY !! TOMORROW END OF TH WEEK ALREADY ~~~~ Yaaaahooooo ~ LOL . I maybe seeing my fellow babies tomorrow tooooo !! YOOHOO LAH ~ ! LOL :D:D:D So happy bodoh ~~! Happy happy happy . I HAPPY LAH CAN . HAHAHA ! :D

Im thinking of cutting my fringe short too -.- ... All because of fion seetoh . LOL . I see her too cute . LOL . :D But then second thought i look kinda weird in short fringe . Aiya , idk . I want short fringe . But later want clip got problem also . Qi si ren . Suggestions ? LOL ;X .

I fell in love with so many songs yo . Th words hor , make me siao . So nice . HAHAH ! :D I BELIEVED - MELISSA SMITH . LOL . I've been asking so many people help me find . Cannot find dao . Roarrrrrrrs . Its one of my song from my playlist ~ Go hear . So nice ohhhhh .

I believed what you said ,
But love doesnt have a meaning .
When you hurt me so bad ,
Just threw it all away .
You knew i was scared ,
To once more that you give that close to me .
Despite what you did ,
I believed .

Chorus :D But th whole song is uber nice . Hahaha ! You'll fall in love with it de . LOL . I guess ? ;x YAY ! I've got th song already . Hahaha ! Thanks to Jodie yo ! :D Thankyou thankyou :D

Tomorrow and today IM FREE ~~ Finally -.- . But sat and sun im not . Urgh . Reunion dinner . Wth lah . I wanna go out on sat de . Then my dad tell me got FAMILY REUNION DINNER -.- ... Sunday also have . Qisiren lah . LOL . Alright alright . I go audi le . BYEEE :D