Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Went to Uncle joseph house . Saw denise and arron and jeffery and idk who . I saw cady toooo . That cute lil cutie dog . Hahahah ! SO ADORABLE ! Arron shook my hand so tightly . LOL . Played with th dog and some funny lil machine . HAHAH ! After that went to had lunch . Went t uncle raymond house awhile . Then went to popo house . Saw zina they all . LOL . Zina really my neice o.o . LOL . As in , i thought i said wrongly . She called my aunty grandmother . LOL , so she's my neice . Gahs , im so old -.- . ( though i know im not -.- . ) She wore something like me . But hers got tube inside . Our hair also th same , except mine longer . LMAO .

Went t uncle david chong house next . Stayed there for very long . Like from 3 plus till 7plus . LOL . Genevive and charmaine are like so crazy -.- . LOL . But they really damn cute . HAHAH ! Had a great time playing with them . LOL . Then dino look so innocent . Which i know he's not . LOLOL !!

I think i wanna go for a haircut tmr . Yeah , i should be going . No , i hope im going . I still cannot decide . But long fringe seriously drive me mad . Maybe short fringe suits me better . Since im so lazy , short fringe should be easier to takecare yeah . LOL . Should i ? -.- .. What about tmr -.- . Zzz . I dont wanna go school . Stupid father . He damn whatthheaven can . Last time donno which school got quite a number of halfdays . Then i just need to say : Daddy , dont want go leh , damn sian leh , go awhile come back liao . Then he will like : Dont want go ah ? Okay lor , dont go lah ~ ( shows me a smiley face (: ) Then this time , he asked me what time i have t go t school , i told him errrrr . My mother helped me tell him said i dont wanna go . Then i continued by telling him it was a halfday . And only party niah . His reaction damn big can : WHAT ? WHY DONT WANT GO ? Later principal come find you how ? Next day you go back , th teacher ask you why you never come how ? -.- ..... VERY STUPID LEH HE . WRITE LETTER LAH . NO BRAINS . I can just simply say that im having a headache , sorethroat , sore eye blahblah what -.- ... Then he tell me , Its not what you think lor -.- . Not what i think then what you think meh . You think shit lah you . Urgh . How , i think im gonna eat alot of tidbits starting from now . Then maybe i'll get a fever . LOL . Nono , i sleep late , tmr cannot wake up , no need go . ZZZZ LAH D:

Pictures now .

Crazy right -.- . Holding on my legs -.- ...
left side genevive . right side charmaine .

Genevive so cute . LOLOL .

Charmaine crazy -.- . Go anyhow take herself with my phone .

Charmaine took photo of genevive . HAHAHAHA !!

Uncle david chong . LOL . HE LOOK LIKE GENEVIVE !

This is dino when he was young . LOL .
Aiseh , thinking of girlf already leh ~ LOL !!

CADY ! She is lying underneath th table .
SLEEEPING . What a lazy cutie . HAHA ! Can spot her ?

She's looking at denise . HAHAHAH ~~!

She's on th sofa sitting with me ~~

Her face looks squashed -.- . Cause i just squashed her face . HAHAHAHHH ? -.- .

She's underneath th tv below . LOLOL !!! SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!


Putting those words so big in your msn nick .
-.-.....
Its like now , everywhere has her name ...