Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I wished i could just curl up and die.

Aloha. I'm here once again. I dint post yesterday cause, -.-. I also dont know why. I've got no mood to do so. Shall make up for yesterday (:

Monday
Went to school at 8plus. English lesson had Vocab test. I totally forgot bout it. Obviously i dint study. I did some quick revision on the spot. Look at me this kind of person you think i'll remember in such a short time? Of course not-.-. Urgh. So, you should know the results of the test though i havent got it back.

Next was maths. Studied studied studied. Stupid Factorisation. -.-. After that was recess. Challenged DJ max with Charlotte and Yolande. Finally, we played 3games altogether. I won 2. FINALLY OKAY. :D:D Headed to Geog class. Boring boring boring. Then was literature. Continued to watch Romeo and Juliet. It was nice can. But dint managed to watch finish ):. Teacher say we wont be watching it already. Cause she's leaving the school already. SIGH, I WANNA WATCH. Im so gonna get the show. The romeo in the show reminds me of Jesse Mccartney. AND, Jesse Mccartney, obviously, IS OH SO HOT :D.

Went to CDT. Then for lunch. Then for Science class. Stupid lesson. I hate science even more now. The teacher really sucks bigtime. She keep saying how good she is or something liddat. And put us down. I know we suck at Science. But so what? Its because we dont have a steady teacher. And sometimes people learn one we also never learn. How to get good results. Wtf siah. I told you before yeah, her name is MrsGuan. -.-. Jonas said GuanYinMa. LOLOL!!

After school, went for CCA. Lol. I can do split i think. That's what people say. Idk what i doing one. Anyhow anyhow. LMAO. Went home, bathed, and went to tuition. After so many tuition classes, this time is the most chatty one. Max was uber dao. And i mean uber. Nothing can make him laugh, seriously. I dont give him a damn lah. LOL. So laughed quite alot. Haha.

Went home, normal stuffs.

Tuesday
Went to school as usual. PE was first period. Gah, my shoe suddenly become very big leh. I feel as if i've bought one size bigger though i bought the correct size leh. Why siah. I feel super odd. And when i run, my shoes would drop. It dint, cause i run like tortoise. Then went for chinese. Ahhhhh, another subject that i hatehatehate. Zzz. Lent Edwin my psp and i went off to lalaland. Not really lah. Cause i keep getting distracted. I'm having quite a hard time breathing nowadays. I very scared my OLD sickness come back. Ohmy. If that happens, i'm sure gonna live through hell. Maths was next. Did work lor. And went for Recess. Drank milo, went to science. Zzz. Hate it. Go her class, i sure feel sleepy one.

Next was art. I'm super irritated by Chuanzhen really. But i know he "helped" me in some ways or so lah. Blahblah. MediaStudies was last period. All my group members went to commit suicide. I was the only smart one who knows what's life.-.-. (Crap.) I'm kidding. They all went for some NPCC thing. Left me alone. So i did nothing. After awhile i went to join Jazreel's group. Then went home. Told my daddy my marks. Lol. I lied to them bout it. Hais. I got 11.5/40. I told him i got 11.5/30. My history i got 4/25. I told him i got 14.5/25. I'm "smart" right. -.-. Sigh. I just hope my other subjects wont fail as bad as this two subjects. ):

Alright, i shall be off already. Later mummy come back kill me. Ohya, Friday the thirteen i've got no school(: WOOHOO.