Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lalalala, lalalala , this is my world.

Hello hello i'm back again after not blogging for yesterday. LOL? Blah whatever.

Wednesday
I dont remember what happened yesterday man. -.-. I seriously have got stm. Nevermind. Sorry i cannot post anything. But, i remember tuesday night, after spencer came back from his jog, my maid tell me one story. LOL. "STORY". Its ridiculous. LOL. Aiya. Faints. Idk what to write already. I'm so lazy i know. Wanna know why? Cause i cannot wait till i can type what happened TODAY(:

Thursday
Its the last day of school. Woohooo. -.-. Went to school. First period, Science. Boring shit. Second period, English. I failed the Vocab test by half a mark!?!? I was suppose to get at least 11 de lor. Wtf. Its upon 15 btw. Third period was Maths. That's th last lesson of th day. Woohoo. It was recess after that. Ate abit. CCA period. No dance today. Watched some stupid nutcracker show. Fucking boring seriously. I hav no clue what the fuck they talking bout. Keep music music music. Dance dance dance. And its like ballet dance. Nutcracker mah. Shitass. So boring. Blah.-.-. Then cher give us form. Informing us that there's dance for the WHOLE week. URGH. No holiday already. Plus my tuition and blah. Ohmygod.

After school went to Heartland mall. LOL. I run there. LOLOL. I told my mum i wanted to go buy bubbletea. But my main motive was to SEE FION AND BEN. LOL. So reached there, my maid got heart attack already. She say i walk super fast. LOL. Fast meh? I wasnt panting at all. Walked to Gardian. Buy hairdye. I saw Bahadur and Sushan. LOL, i dint call them. Nevermind lah. After that i saw Foochuan or donno what name. Npcc senior. He was staring at me like i'm some kind of alien. -.-. Then after that walked to Mcdonald that side. Saw Rachel first then Jianxuan. HAH? (: Asked him where's ben and fion. He tell me call. Lol, peeass i no phone. Then walked passed Mcdonalds, i saw Cassandra tan!! I MISS HER LIKE S.H.I.T! LOL. Finally got to see her. Talked to her for awhile, walked towards the prata shop. I saw linhui. LOLOL!! She missed me (: I missed her too. HAHA. I was like mad woman liddat. I wanna barge into Yuying already sial. LOL. Walk up and down up and down, decided to head home. We're fated not to meet each other): Walking back, i saw chenglei. Wtf, he say i put on weight. Excuse me, is my uniform so big lah. Stupid, he is as old as ever.

I peeped through Yoshinoya. They might be inside. Then blah, so empty. -.-. Continued walking. At KFC, i saw THEM ! AHHHHH. I dint see ben. He went to his GUITAR LESSON. Aiyoh. Chatted with them awhile then off i went. Went home, now worrying if my parents called home. LOL. So ran home. Hahaha. After that, dyed my hair. Idk got colour anot lah. -.-. Dumbdumb. I think dont have. My maid insist have. Wtf sia she. Dont have lah. Hais. I still left abit of the thingthong. Maybe later i try again. Hahah! :D

Alright, now trying to jio Fionseetoh out for a movie. Blahblah bodoh she. I feel sorry for her. Her parents are becoming like mine. Ohmymy. Hope you can go out nahs ): Shall end my post here kay. Byee :D