Friday, March 13, 2009

GIMME THREE CHEERS!
HIP HIP, HOORRAAY!
HIP HIP, HOORRAAY!
ONE LAST TIME HERE WE GOOOOO!
HIP HIP HOOOOORRAAAAYYYY!!!!

YAY! I can go out i can go out i can go out! AHHHH! So glad lah ohmymy! :D:D And im meeting my dearest two kukus! HAHAHAHAH!! So happy bodoh. Later meeting them after their school. YAY! :D:D

Woke up 10 this morning. I wanted to go rebuy the hair colour. But my maid dontwant follow me. Its not that i dont wanna go myself. Its my parents think i donno what donno what. Lol. Whatever lor. Went to AuntyJoy house. I meant passed by. She keep saying my hair got colour no need rebuy. WHAT GOT COLOUR. STILL AS BLACK AS EVER PLEASE. I got 2pairs of eyes. Both of them only 1pair. SO MY EYE SHARPER. LOLOL! Went to buy some ingredients to cook for lunch. Was smsing with Jazreel. LOL. My dear psp. I can only see it after the holidays. I left it with her. Nevermind. (:

Stupid lah kuku. I was suppose to be kajiaoing BENJAMIN YEO CHIANG PIN lor. Then guess what happened. I used one annonymous number sms him. I just said a Hello(: . Then waited for his reply. GUESS WHAT HE REPLIED ?!

Sms-ing me all of a sudden, and on today the day of our meeting, Adding a "(:" behind "hello". And knowing my contact. SHANETTE TAN SEE TENG. Btw, this is your permanent number?

AH CRAP! WHATTHHELLL LAHHHHH. Prank me back. -.-! So dumb right? LOL. He's my dumbo ma. Of course he dumb, i also dumb. LOL. Dumbdumb. -.-. Alright. I shall go audi awhile then need go bathe already. TAKECARE PEEEEEPS!

(Hope can pull benyeo into neoprint machine. HOHOHO.)