Friday, March 13, 2009

Cherish the moments.

Just came back. How i wished i could stay longer there lah. LOL.

Daddy fetched me to Kovan mrt there cause it was raining. Then reached there, recieved sms from fion and ben. Telling me to go meet fion at bus stop. That's when i just stepped out of the car. Phew. LOL. I thought i would missed her. Reached already, then went to her house. Waited for her to prepare, and waited for Ben to come. He took quite a long time though ;X When he came, went to seven eleven buy drink. DUMBO KEEP SAYING IM SO MEAN. HE'S SCARED OF ME LEH. -.-. Fine fine. LOL.

Waited for bus and went amk hub. Bought tickets for Dragonball Evolution. Then went to take neos. Fion seetoh hor, one time dont take will die. I think benben angry lor ><. When we decorating he ran all the way down buy bubbletea. Never tell us somemore. Finished decorating, already 3.40. So i called ben and asked where he was while fion as buying food. BEN LIKE NOT HAPPY LOR SERIOUSLY. LOL. Then waited for him to come up, then he bought his food. Went in after that. Seetoh sat at seat 14. LOL. I sat at 15 and ben at 16. She was like, EH 14 leh! LMAO. Watched finish already, went out. My leg freezing cold. Inside the cinema, not cold, come out, cold. No sense right? Haha. We donno where to go. So just walkwalk lor. Walkwalkwalk, i saw GohMeiYi. LMAO SIAH. She told me Jonathan coming. I was like, Oh really. Hahaha. Then walk to some spectacle shop. Fion wanna find coloured contacts. Dint buy, she not enough money. Walk out of the shop, saw Meiyi and Jonathan. I blur diao. Cause i was talking to mummy on the phone. LOL. You see, i so nice, i got say hi to jonathan. HAHAHA! Went to walkwalk again. Bought hairbands. Then went to mac. Benben wanna buy Mcflurry. Benben treated us. LOL. I wanted to pay him. But he told me: Aiya, i very seldom see you leh, give me face lah. HAH? Suddenly, fion's mum called me. Scare me siah she. I totally blur diao sia. Cause very noisy. And i cannot hear clearly. She said something like, Why you so naughty one. Keep bluffing me. Saying before 6 come back. Then never. LOL. I blurrrrr. Dontknow what to say. Then she joke finish liao, tell me she kidding niah. ._. Alamak sia. Walked walked walked. I seriously have no idea where we walking to. I was very cautious of the time. Scared later parents scold me. So i kept telling them th time. Ben was like, shanette, dont emo in the bus later ah. -.-. LOL. Went to busstop. So many people. -.-. Decided to take cab. So cabbed down to my house there, then alighted. Then went home lor. Havent reach maingate, i saw aunty joy. She told me to call my mum let my brother and my maid go playground. So i called lor. Then they keep telling me to go. Lmao. So i went. -.-. Damn noisy la they. So sian lor. Smsing dumbo and supertwin there. Aiya, supertwin bochap me one lah. -.-. Wanted to see lai jianann. But he dint reply my sms. Wtf sia. Call him also never answer. So irritating. LOL. Nevermind lor. Went home, now posting. The neos cannot show you all. Cause its not with me. I mean, its not scanned into my phone or fion's phone. Her phone all of a sudden no battery. Haiyo. Shall end my post here. Byebye.
Loves FionSeetoh&BenjaminYeo ♥!