Saturday, March 14, 2009

DANCE ROCKS OKAY.

:D STST here. LOL. Obviously. Chatted with Jianann at night yesterday. Called Fion first. But she wanted to sleep. So called Jianann. Mood not good. Then obviously jianann entertained me. Yeah. With his guailanness. LOL. Then halfway i called Sihui jiejie. Cause need to tell her about dance stuff for today de. Then called back jianann after a short while. Slept at 1.30am.

Woke up at 10am today. Ate breakfast, and prepared for dance. Then went to Compass fetch jiejie. Went to th sports shop to buy some stupid pants. -.-. Mother said it was 50plus dollars. Wtf. Then went there, all wear sui bian one. -.-. Next week im gonna wear suibian. LOL. The dance is OH SO COOL. But you see me so noob, you think i will know how to dance meh? LOL. Cannot really catch up. Limsihui is freaking fast okay. Haha. After that, fetched her to Lavender mrt station then went home. Did my Elearning homework. I did finish. Cause the website cannot go in. Dumbdumb. I weekdays then do or tomorrow bah.

Went to eat dinner. After that went PohHuat. LOL. My mother seee house. I freaking hell donno which one is LaiJianAnn's house. Blah. Nevermind. (: Went home. Now blogging. I'm thinking of something to do to kill my time and my brain cells. You'll figure it out when i'm done with it (: Byebye for now. I WANNA CALL KOR TONIGHT. LOL. I wuxim eh(: (Tsk, see whether he free anot lah, duh.)