Monday, March 16, 2009

Insanity.

I'm back to blogging again. I wanted to blog yesterday. But my daddy go log out computer. -.-. Dumbdumb.

Sunday
Saturday night chatted with jianann till 1plus. LOL. 2hours plus bodoh. My hand also suan liao. Hahaha! :D Then woke up at 10am the next morning. Watched tv. I got scolded by my mother for donno what. She said i was wasting time. Roars. So i stomped up, went to bathed and did my science. I really got concentrate. But what the hell did i get in the end? Piece of shit. I still dont understand. How to find how many ampere in the circuit? LOL. Dumbass lah me.

Mother and father was like angry with me. -.- Lunch also never call me go down eat. Dont call then i dont go down eat lor. Skip one meal wont die de lor. -.-. Then they started lecturing me again. I attituded them. I dint talk to them after they lectured me until i ate finish my dinner.

Went united square for dinner. Me and brother ate mac while parents ate idk what thing. Spencer cried when returning back to his seat. -.-. Crazy. Cause he only bought the burger dint buy the meal. Father got so angry, he scolded brother. Returned home after that, went jogging around 8plus .

I jogged 6rounds. I WAS DYING CAN!... I followed my dad. He damn biantai. Run so many rounds. He seriously dint stop for ONE time. And he dint allow me to stop too. I wanna die. But i know i slowed down alot. LOL. Cannot lah. I was dying sia, the last round. Omg. My dad cheat me. He said run 5 rounds only. Then finish 5 rounds, i wanted to stop. He was in front of me, he told me to continue. So i continued. I was dying. Ohmymama. Then he say run to the first flag i see. So i ran to there. Then he tell me run to the second flag then finish. BAD RIGHT. I DINT STOP. HE KEEP TELLING ME BEFOREHAND. So i bobian.

Finished running, i wished i could drop dead bodoh. LOL. Then maid say CANNOT. Will cramp. Haiyo. -.-...

Monday
Woke up at 7plus. I told my maid to wake me up at 8. My dad go wake me up at 7.30. Alamak. Then prepared. I went to school for nothing. NONSYF no need go. They also never say. Wtf can. They damn wtf. Stupid one.

Then reached home. Watched tv. HSM. LOL. The first one. So old already that show. But i'll never get tired of it (: Then wanted to sleep. But cannot sleep. My stomach and everywhere aching. Ahhhhhhhhh. ): Bored lah. Have been talking to David. And Benjamin and Ridley. RIDLEY IS FUCKING HORNY! I feel like stabbing a knife into him so that he could stop talking lor!!!! LOL. David hor, if freaking bad lah. Kept shooting me back with my own words. LOL .

Later need do some stupid plan. Blahs. I shall go now. I'm seriously getting bored of blogging.