Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Love sucks :D

Hello. Had a nap at around 2plus till 4plus. LOL. I thought it was already 5plus lor. Today time like quite slow. Idk why lah. Haha. Woke up, ate dinner. Then went to use computer awhile. I was so bored i wanted to go take a scroll. So i did went. I walked around everywhere near my house. I walked to Phllips road or whatever shit lah. LOL. Then to Leith or something liddat. All sorts of funny names lah. Quite far from my house can liao. Then from there walked back to Kovan. Went to Richards Ave there the playground again. So coincidential i saw Marcus. He gave me a freaking scare wtf. -.-... Then saw joy there too.

Actually, i tell you something lah. My main motive hor, was to go find jianann's house and then press the doorbell and run. LOL. That's his plan of doing it to me but didnt. So i decided to try on him. Hell, i couldnt find his house. -.-. I mean i know where but walking there was like walking to hell. Then gave up. -.-. My maid followed me too. She made me laugh until my ribcage wanna break already. So fucking Tikopeh go press the horn while i was walking on the pathways. Then he was like looking up and down at me. FUCK OFF BODOH! -'-

Reached home, bathed. I was freaking tired. So tired lah. Nowadays keep going Kovan. Aiyoh. Tiredtiredtired. I havent even ask if i could go out tomorrow. I think its a No already. Cause my mum until now still havent come back. Urgh... Nevermind bah. I shall go find them on Friday then..

Watched tv after that. "The Seventh Day" is the show. Er, hongkong show. Walaoeh. The episode so sad one. All breakup. Walao eh... Poor thing. Then this particular girlgirl got blog or something. She write the words hor, wah... ._. Lol. No words can describe. Lol. Alright. Shall stop blogging now. Byee.