Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm too cool for you.

Cause I'm too cool.
Yeahh I'm too cool too know you.
Don't take it personal.
Don't get emotional.
You know that it's the truth.
I'm too cool for you.


I'm too cool for you siol! LOL... I just like the song lah. Haha. Yesterday night slept at 1plus. Yawns. Was talking to Jianann yesterday night. Tired siol. Mny ear burning hot already. Idk where i put my earpiece. Alamak. Haha. Idk why i kept laughing yesterday night. LOL. We sang INSOMNIA&POKERFACE tgt. Laugh my ass off bodoh. My voice too funny already. HAHAHAHAHA.

Woke up this morning. I did nothing today. So bored. I've got no plans lined up for today either. Just the plain thing. Eat, sleep, tv, computer, eat, sleep. Alamak. I'm so bored. SpencerTan at home for the whole freaking day somemore. Ohmygod. I can die. Urgh.



Look at her. She is so freaking skinny. Ohmygod. I'm sure she did quite alot of things to her body. LOLOL. SO NICE LAH. Walaooooooooo. I'm full of determination. Urgh. I MUST slim down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!