Thursday, March 19, 2009

I miss yuying man.

I was looking at videos at youtube. Then i super bored. I searched Yuying secondary. Then alot of videos came out. Mostly is the last year's sec3 hiphop competition. LOL. The moment i on the video, Benjamin Leow talktalktalk. LOL. Really, he is the crazy Eemmceeee. LOLOLOL.

Tsktsk. I miss yuying. I wanna go back. -.-. Maybe the studies there not good. But still i feel happier there lah can. BishanPark and Yuying, both also 188 school. I dont understand i transfer for what nehneh reason bodoh. Avoid people? Lol. Dont be lame. Can avoid for how long lah. Zzz. I rather get caught everyday for my attire. I rather get low results. And be happy there. Than to go to a new school, can anyhow wear the uniform, get high results, and the schoool hours so fucking long, and im not happy theere. Urgh. MAYBE, i might get good results in yuying leh? HAIYO. IM NONSENSE LAH. URGH.

I'll get summarise my post.
I AM JUST NOT HAPPY IN THE CURRENT SCHOOL I AM IN.....