Friday, March 20, 2009

Under Probation.


Aint she pretty?



Yippeee! I can go out i can go out. :D I watched HSM2 yesterday night. Lol. Nothing to do. I was waiting for my dad to come back so i could ask if i could go out tomorrow. Then he came back before 10.30, but drunk. Urgh. How the hell am i supposed to ask him in his state. So i assumed that its a gone case. -.-. I watched the show for an hour&half and my stomach was super pain. So i dint watch finish and i rushed down to my kitchen and find something to eat. I made a bread. LOLLLLL. But got alot of things in it :D

Chatted with Jianann nearing to 2. Then i got caught by my mother. She caught me talking to him late at night. I chuatio siol. Aiyo. She did not say anything until i hang up. She only told me one sentence. "You should know what the result is uh." Then obviously it meant i cannot go out already.

I woke up the next morning, finding my daddy next to me. He woke me up actually. He asked me if i was going out today and asked me what time i'm coming back. I'm still in lalaland. -.-. I thought he joking only. I thought he come in is wanna take away the phone in my room then storm out. Scare me leh he. I guess its because he looked at my work. WAHAHAHA. I did my homework i did my homework bleah~ LOL! Went down to have my breakfast. And now blogging. Going to bathe soon. (: Alright. Shall end my post here. Byee.