Sunday, March 01, 2009

HEYO. I'm back again. Gosh, i've been leaving my blog unattended nowadays. Sorry lah. Parents don't allow me to use. ): Er, when's th last time i blogged. OH, Friday. I'm getting STM. Nono , i meant its getting worser . LOL :D So i shall stop crapping and start posting on Saturday :D

Saturday
Woke up at. OHMY. I'VE FORGOTTEN WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY !? Urgh ! My stm is killing me ohmymy ! Okayokay , serious now -.- . Give me a minute to think what th hell happened . I woke up at 10plus nearing 11 . Cause i slept at idk what time . LOL ? Lame man . Then i watched tv . :D Th channel 55 show . Th marathon one . Cause i missed out some during th weekdays :x . So nice lah th show . YOU KNOW , HONGKONG SHOWS ARE REALLY VERY NICE, those who dont like it , MUST love it ! :P

Then ate lunch . I finally remembered what i did . I AUDI-ED ! :D:D:D Its been so long since i audi-ed ;D Hahaha . My skills deproved alot , i seriously can say alot man . Last time i could chance a little bit . Now i press chance only i miss . SIGH . Nevermind , next time when i can use th computer 24hour i will train train train . ROAR . LOL :D

When daddy come back , went for dinner at LimTuaTao here . Big head road . LOL . Ate already head to HeartlandMall . Wah , so long never go there . -.- . Went to popular buy my file . Then went to one donno what electronic shop fix my psp . I think i pressed something that's why my game cannot play . Urgh . Itchy hands of mine ): Wasted $50 dollars . Lol . Then went This Fashion . No nice clothes at all . Then went home .

Watched th Moonlight Resonance . OMG LAH . ITS NICE OKAY ! I love it so much . I hate those bitches lah . Very , zzz . I see them i wanna whack them . LOL ;x Then slept . I love th OST alot alot alot . Love it !

Sunday
Woke up at 10 plus . Daddy and mummy was like screaming my name away . Watched hongkong marathon show again . Yesterday's one is Survivor's Law . Today's one is Wasabi De Amour or sth liddat idk -.- . Its also nice . I like th song th woman's playing in th show . Its so nice ! But i seriously donno what's th title ): So sad lah .

Then Djmax-ed . Roar , did i mentioned that i've got to restart th whole game !? Cause my whole thing reformat . So sad ): ... Now i'm only level 12 . Sigh . Poor me siah . Nevermind . Haha .

Dog's were brought to petshop for grooming . Picking them up at 6plus . Watched th Moonlight resonance again . So nice so nice so nice . I could watch th whole day if i wanted . But my eyes would go blind . -.- . Hahaha . Slept for awhile then woke up . Its raining so heavily -.- . I could hear th thunder even when i'm sleeping . Its a miracle okay . -.- . Cause if i'm sleeping . I cannot hear anything . And really is cannot hear anything one . LOL . Then woke up , ate dinner and went to take th dogs up .

I saw th CUTEST POM !!!!!! Hahahaha ! So fat man . Omg . SO CUTE . How i wished i could own it lah . Omg . I wanna own it ! I WANT I WANT I WANT ! My mother told me if i paid her i could buy it . Duh , she's kidding . Its so obvious . So bad lor ): heheh . Then went home and bathed and Wii-ed LOL . Idk how come got one game i've never played before . So try try . LOL . Very weird game lah . Haha .

Later i'll be watching th show again :D:D Alright . I shall be off now . I've got other things to do . I wont really be online . So keep th tags coming . I promise i'll try to reply okay :D Byeeee !